Huge Borderlands fan but I have my concerns

Looks stunning, looks vivid, looks fast and fluid there are so many great things to say about this game. I am concerned that it is too complicated to play. I’m older than most, I had a hard time coming to terms with BL2 after BL1 and now with BL3 it seems that maybe I have to develop such a deep understanding of the mechanics of the game in order to have fun with it. So many variables, so many new things. In the old game I could never understand Krieg or Gauge and all the stacking stuff and how it worked. It looks to me now like everything is hard to do just like they were. I just want to pick up a gun have fun and move through the game at a steady pace. Sorry if that does not sit well with others but I am finding myself overwhelmed watching others play the game. I am worried that If I don’t know the best way to play it then I am going to have a hard time and possibly get frustrated and end up not liking it. I know it is early days and we have only seen so much but it is so much and there is still so much more to come.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What are you worried about in BL3?