HWR Screenshot Thread

Searched for another screenshot thread, but I couldn’t find one? I could be wrong, but if not, then that is kind of ridiculous, so we can try to get one going here. :sunglasses:

I have been posting for a while at the following place --> LMC Gaming HWR Screen Shotthread

4 Likes

I’m so disappointed, I don’t see any screem in those shots :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There was a screenshot art thread. Can’t find it anymore.

There already is one and its right there under “News” :slight_smile: here you go.

1 Like

I don’t mind another - Some of these really, really long threads may need to be closed and a new thread (with first post pointing back) may need to be created… just to protect sanity.

I’ll post some screemshots soon, I’m sure! I have MANY things to display :wink:

6 Likes

Oh - and I want to say that the lhc gaming thread’s shots are all really great! I hadn’t ever seen that place before - I really appreciate the enthusiasm!! There’s some properly gold eye-candy posted!

1 Like

Thanks, dude. Lmc has been around for five years or so. Cool guys. Dire need of a site update, but most are in TS.

It’s a beautiful game. I continue to appreciate your hard work! :smile:

That’s the official gbx one.

@Pythios might be interested in this.

1 Like

the screem is no more, sad Dwarf is sad :sob:

Edit : @BitVenom did you make any more magic with your special 360° build in your “spare” time (if I can call it that way) ? Just curious ^^

1 Like

You know how freaking cool it would be to view HWR screenshots in cardboard vr? Oh…mah…Gerdey! @bitvenom

I have created a Taiidan gallery in DeviantArt
Later, when I get more inspired I’ll do the same for the other 4 factions.
The Taiidan will be the only I’ll keep the basic color scheme, the rest will change according to “taste”.
In some Hiigarans, I’ll try to keep the basic color scheme like Soban and Somtaaw.

I would suggest to do something similar here: having a specific thread for each faction in action.

Enjoy this for the moment:

3 Likes

Not lately, no… we are REALLY busy with this upcoming patch. I’ve got 25 things I want to do, and time to get 5 of them done, unfortunately.

I don’t know much about making assets/artwork for viewing in Cardboard VR, unfortunately.

I thought so, I was just curious. Hope you’ll be able to play more with it in the future as you seemed to have some fun doing it :wink:

Just saying. Sounds like something someone with your skill set would at the least be curious about. :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

Some of my older HWRM screenshots that I’ve already posted elsewhere. Hope you like:

1 Like

That dark red map is brilliant for taking screenshots. Beautiful lighting.