FX: Galaxy MOD v1.0 - The Legacy
This mod is made by The Ninth Fleet MOD Team (9CCN).
It is a mod for Homeworld:Remastered. Please do not try to use it with Homeworld 2 Classic.
FX:G 1.0 is the first formal ported version of FX series.
This is a simple ported version of FX:Commander 2.2.1. Since we are still not familiar with the new model format and scripts of HW:RM, there may be many bugs or glitches. We’ll be happy if you can tell us where those bugs are, but we may not fix them before we know those technical details well.
The Hiigaran and Vaygr are still not well balanced.
The Bentusi are incomplete and lack resource collectors. They should be considered as a beta/testing race.
And this mod should support Multiplayer game, but we haven’t test it yet.
Capital ship may be stuck after dock into Turanic shipyard.
Some units may be stuck by nearby ships.
Some units’ special effects or animation may not be displayed properly.
-Custom (Animated) Main Menu.
- 6 fully playable races, each with their own playing styles, unique units, technologies and abilities. Continue your campaign as the Hiigaran or Vaygr, reclaim past glory as the Progenitors, orchestrate the revival of the Kadeshi, join the Taiidan Empire in their quest for galactic domination or accompany the Turanic Raiders as they transcend their days of space piracy and become a force in the galaxy that is to be reckoned with.
- Customizable in-game Music Player: The mod will randomly select ambient and battle tracks from the Homeworld Series and play those during your game. Comes with in-game repeat, shuffle, random and manual select functions to further customize it. It can also be disabled easily to use the default soundtrack for the concerning map.
- New units for each of the races. These models have been carefully build from scratch to reflect the original Homeworld concept art as close as possible and remain true to the concerning race’s concept/dominant traits at the same time.
- New unit abilities, a revamped research system & technology trees, and new gameplay modes/settings for expanded strategical options.
-Homeworld 2 Classic style Unit Manager blueprints which can be easily recognize.
***** Under Development*****
- RPG Mode: A unique single-player mode that will be unlike anything you have ever seen in Homeworld before. It allows you to freely ‘jump’ between maps through a number of hyperspace gates that ‘connect’ all maps. You can receive missions from NPCs, purchase units and do many other things, just like a real RPG game. RPG mode also includes several unique/bonus units that are not selectable in Player vs. CPU or playable in the game.
Main Ninth Fleet MOD Team Crew:
FX:Commander 2.2.1 Team
Original artworks: YO,Ksw.Stocking
Special Thanks: 红军战士,sajuuk333,破天者_孤狼(liuruoyang1995),WildHeart|GENESIS|
Again, thanks 9CCN and http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=��2.
Thanks the support of all FX fans!
Find us at ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/fx-galaxy
There are 2 options available for installing this mod.
OPTION #1: THE STEAM WORKSHOP.
Chinese Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419150214
English Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=423694988
We recommend this approach since you’ll get later RM updates automatically.
Subscribe to the mod in the Steam workshop linked above.
Once you’ve downloaded it through Steam, launch Remastered and click “Mods” at the bottom right of the launcher window.
Select [EN]FX:Galaxy v1.0 - The Legacy and hit “select”. It should now appear under “Selected Mods” in right window.
Then hit “launch” and enjoy the game!
OPTION #2: MODDB (MANUAL INSTALL)For those who are not to keep on the Steam Workshop’s subscription system and prefer to do things the old-fashioned way.
Download the .ZIP file attached at http://www.moddb.com/mods/fx-galaxy/downloads/fx-galaxy-mod-v10-the-legacy (this page is still awaiting authorisation at present) and extract the .BIG file inside.
Put the FXG.big file into the Remastered’s DATA Folder (which should be something like: STEAM\steamapps\common\Homeworld\HomeworldRM\Data)
Create a NEW SHORTCUT for the executable game main entry [HomeworldRM.exe] (it can be found in …\HomeworldRM\Bin\Release).
Then you need to add the following commandline to the end of the shortcut’s TARGET field (right-click > properties)
For HW1 Campaign, add the following shortcut-commandline:
1-FX:Galaxy Team full Staff
Background Settings:图门(TuMen) (main)、Other people discuss and add things
Data Settings:图门(TuMen)、教主(HW_Lover)、UX、无畏(dreadnought9ccn)、唯一(WeiYi) (adviser)
Graphic Design group
Group leader: IK
Original artworks: IK、魔王(Fimilins)、UX、YO
Group leader: UX
Models & Textures: UX、无畏(dreadnought9ccn)、魔王(Fimilins)、Fox、什刃(Poet)、HW-U-571
Special effects: UX、Fox
Group leader: 教主(HW_Lover)
Data type-in: 孤狼(liuruoyang1995)、妖都(Fairy Queen)(adviser)
Testing & Translating group 组长:孤狼(liuruoyang1995)
Translating: 9CCN Translating Group
2- FX:Commander Team full Staff：
-And More fans