Hype the Grapevine

As in you heard in on the grapevine :slight_smile:

So what Show, Film, Game or Book that you have heard of, that you are waiting in anticipation for.

To start I have heard Neil Gaiman is working on a new TV series called The Building, which is based on a film from Netflix called Parallels.

Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin.

1 Like

With cautious optimism, Mass Effect Andromeda

With please don’t eff this up prayer The Dark Tower miniseries/serial whatever

2 Likes

I’m currently waiting for Final Fantasy XV.

Same here. I hope it’s as good as the original trilogy.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about it. I’m almost waiting for them to screw it up.

1 Like

Season 7 of MLP:FiM and 3 22-minute long EQG specials.

Hmm. The Borderlands movie I heard tell of a while back. Hope it doesn’t suck.

Also anyone else hyped for The Grand Tour? I’m waiting for the full international release before I start watching =D

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Made by the same people who made Killzone, and one of the folks that worked in Fallout: New Vegas is doing the writing.

I looked it up after you mentioned it elsewhere, and these PS4 exclusives are beginning to sting a bit (this could fit in the confession thread lol)

Scalebound for Xbone looks kinda interesting as a concept, but I wait until well after release for just about everything these days

I’m a bit miffed that I can’t play Halo 2 Remastered though, so guess that evens it out.
Not worth an entire console for, however.

It’s comforting to know I’m not alone staring longingly across the prorietary divide at the things I can’t have…

The real disappointment for me is that there isn’t anything Xbox exclusive I can console (accidental pun bonus!!!) myself with as a justification of sorts.
But the Xbone was a gift, so I have that at least :slight_smile:

As long as they don’t pull the same bull$#!t that they did with ME3’s ending.

1 Like

Persona 5.

1 Like

When I first heard of this game I was really excited, then I saw the E3 gameplay demo, and just thought Boring!!!.

Then I saw another demo which changed my opinion again, so like you this will be a wait and see for me

Winds of Winter.

Legion on FX

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2

It’s Always Sunny S12

Oh yes, me two