Hyper Bear - True takedown in 15mins

Build discussion:
This build is kinda hybrid between moze and her bear. I really want to utilize the recent IB buffs and i figured GM would be the best suited for this build because scorch RPM benefits bear and moze. I haven’t got a 5 RPM com like the one i have in my rifle GM but nonetheless still a god roll 4/1. and since there’s 1 point in click click, i figured i should add click click into my skill build and it turns out to be effective i guess.

Skill tree:
I am torn between getting forge with 2 vampyr vs 4vampyr… but in the video i am using the 4vampyr. later i will try if getting forge would result in a better run. Below is the screenshot of my skill build

https://bl3zone.com/planner/AAC1EA5EB5EC1EG5EM4EO3EP1EQ1ES5ET1EV1EW3EX1EZ5FB3FC5FE1FG4FH-ac1BRac2BRau1BUau2BU

Reading in this forum helped me alot and inpired me to come up with this build… enjoy the video…

3 Likes

Nice vid. You can get forge with 3 vampyr if you give up 1 point in AI, which is a much better tradeoff.

2 Likes

i can confirm, taking 4AI and 3 vampyr for forge is definitely better. i dont reload anymore which results in higher dps bcoz of sustained GM effect.

1 Like

used this build and was able to do M4 TTD :slight_smile:
I used forge on green tree and band of sitorak as shield.

bridge part is a pain… probably did FFYL 10-20 times :smiley: but probably my fault as i tried to mob everything lol…

1 Like

cool, i am also considering sitorak since i have this 50% hp… but i think rico shield is giving me move survivability. i also tried frozen heart with bear nova in/out at one point but didn’t go too well.