Hyrbrid weapons

so after looking around on wiki and stuff I found this list of possible legit and super rare hybrid items
:black_medium_small_square:Atlas’ Ogre Ajax’s Spear
:black_medium_small_square:Atlas’ Cyclops Kyros’ Power (retains the “Kyros’ Power” name)
:black_medium_small_square:Dahl’s Bulldog T.K’s Wave
:black_medium_small_square:Dahl’s Hornet The Dove
:black_medium_small_square:Dahl’s Penetrator Reaver’s Edge
:black_medium_small_square:Maliwan’s Rhino The Roaster
:black_medium_small_square:Tediore’s Protector Chiquito Amigo
:black_medium_small_square:Tediore’s Savior Bone Shredder (retains the “Bone Shredder” name)
:black_medium_small_square:Torgue’s Friendly Fire Boom Stick (becomes an unprefixed “Fire”)

im curious as to whether any of u guys have ever got any of these in game legit and are they worth the time and effort they will take to farm. I have the ogre ajaxs spear and its by far my favorite combat rifle in the game.

I’ve farmed pretty much all of those except an Ajax Ogre and Reavers edge but my buddy had one… All can spawn with the legendary part but can take some decent time if Luck isn’t on your side…and although cool and most work well the Ogre is the best of the bunch IMO…I actually lived the Amigo i had but that’s been ages ago. My buddy actually got a dove hornet on the first playthrough years ago as the mission reward…

1 Like

The only of those I’ve ever bothered farming for was the Ajax Ogre. I got 3 to drop. Got rid of the first two because they were HVY body, kept the third because it had AR body. I still occasionally farm Ajax to see if he’ll give me a better one since mine has the worst stock and magazine.

I’ve killed that dude so many times… Actually the only thing I never found in that game pretty much…

The Ajax Ogre and the Invader Nemesis are by far the best Hybrids in game. I have had a few Ajax Ogres drop for me. Never had the Invader Nemesis drop. only the non-hybrid nemesis is all that has dropped for me. Still a great weapon.
the only reason I still farm Craw is for the rare possibility of getting the Invader Nemesis. ADS empties the entire clip in one pull of the trigger.

Opposite here… Two Invader Nemesis finds but no Ogre. And those things wreck face with anyone and was my main shock weapon on my Mord

I concur. Completely! :smile:
the Nemesis is so OP its ridiculous. On any character. Mordi and Roland due to the ammo regen they can do with pistols has a little more synergy than the others. but in a pure DPS standpoint. This pistol is OP on any character. but I have one on my Lilith and wow. all that elemental damage is amazing to watch shower your enemies.

The funny thing is my buddy and I was first getting into pearl hunting from Craw and getting our strategy down, he was a siren and I was On my hunter which was a good combo for quick kills. First nemesis we found was an invader version so we thought that was the normal version. Lol next one we found he was like dibs on this one and he was like WTH man! Was still a good nemesis but realized after an internet search we had hit the jackpot on the first one. Best drop we ever had as an initial pearl find. :smile:

1 Like