I am experiencing lag in not only pvp, but also single player

I bought this game’s digital deluxe version yesterday and i was super excited to start playing it but now i am having this minor lag, every 4 seconds or so i teleport a little bit forward, the double jump with caldarius lags out, etc. this makes the game for me a huge disappointment since i cant stand lag. it affects my experience so much it almost makes me just wanna go play something else…

A few posters have noticed the same problems, which seem to be worse in some regions/platforms than others. What you can try doing is clearing your cache and doing a hard reboot (power down) of your XB1. If the problem persists after that, you should file a support ticket: start at http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot. I would like to know where are all the servers for this game, since i live in finland. And is it able to change one’s server to a closer one?

It’s possible in the PC version, but I have no idea about XB1. You could post in the on-line play section just to see if there are other players in Finland, at least.