Same here…

1 Like

Does anyone have a solution?

1 Like

Still waiting someone can help us.

2 Likes

Same problem too :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve made a post today about this, is a bad thing… Because the matchmaking in Borderlands 3 is already bad, if they cut options too…

2 Likes

The option is not there anymore in the social menu. Any updates ?

1 Like

Merged threads. If folks experiencing this problem have tried restarting their PS4, still have the issue, and have not yet filed a support ticket, please do so.

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000889214

1 Like

Already contacted the support last week.

Received an standardized mail:

1. Delete cache
  2. Re-install the Game
  3. Check internet connection (this one really made me laugh!!!)

After doing the steps and checking my internet connection (I still don’t know why my internet connection would cause the problem that the match making option „Maliwan takedown“ is missing in the menu, but I guess you are the pros…) the problem still exists.

What to do now?

1 Like

Probably we have to wait the next update…

Reply to the ticket politely saying none of that worked, and include an updated screen shot of the matchmaking menu showing the option is completely missing (if possible).

Edit: worded better.

^^^
This, their first reply is always bot reply, but the second reply is usually real person, maybe to thin out the bot that sending ticket? :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone
Did you get any issues to this …?
Can’t matchmaking to but I don’t know if it’s normal or not (already complete the game in normal and TVHM with different characters).
Thank’s

Unfortunately, no…

As some above already mentioned, we have to wait for the next patch and pray that they will fix this issue.

1 Like

The problem still exists and the support can’t help in this regard.
Did one of you already solve the problem?