I am really dissapointed

I dont know who can enjoy the game anymore… i was a big fan of this game since the first moment then now i just dont even want to play with it anymore as at the moment the game is more pain then joy… it is okay we got mayhem 3 ,4 23454356 whatever but also we need weapons for that too because at the moment even in mayhem 1 enemies are 1 shot us , and i killing 1 mob for ages… only you tube rewiewers can 1 shot enemies in mayhem 4 with all existing dmg glitches. i feel like i already regret i bought the season pack. the game at the moment is totally f…ed up with all new changes.

8 Likes

Hey hope you are doing ok. Many of the people on this forum can relate.

Are you trying to play Mayhem 4?

8 Likes

I haven’t noticed any new changes that have drastically altered how fragile my characters are.

2 Likes

Well keep in mind Guardian Ranks are still not fixed and are much needed for most on M4. A lot of scaling needs to be fixed especially grenades for M4, they are currently only used for their anointments. Zane can wreck with grenade builds prior, once you get to M4, at least for me, I had to spec out of duct tape mod and use the points elsewhere. Balance is still in motion. With the quietness from GearBox since Patch I bet they hard at work for a stable release next patch and doing some hard QA. Sure I may be wrong, but usually radio silence is a working blessing.

3 Likes

Man I gotta post a video of me on proving grounds with my grenade Moze. This whole thing with nades sucking isn’t true. Her healing is a little gimped, but if you’re smart with your grenade choices and know how to throw them, they still work as a manual heal.

To the OP: I’m sorry you’re not having fun. If I played in groups, I’d invite you to kick around some dirt together. I’m sure we could find a way ta make things work for u

3 Likes

Well with Zane Ferocity Flynt, you have many ways to toss a nade and regenerate them, but no way to buff them,…

M1-3 they do decent, but M4 your skills are worth more else where for the damage they do.

1 Like

Does Zane’s Salvation work with grenades? Because if they do, I’ve got a grenade for you…

I mean, I can’t trade it, but I have a suggestion lol

1 Like

Yyy no? BL3 is easiest BL game in Endgame.

2 Likes

Mayhem 1 and 2 are definitely easy if you build well for it. Far too easy actually. But there are some modifiers that can screw you over, why I don’t mind the RNG being removed.

1 Like

This is a matter of perspective. Until I learned the best gear synergy, looked up class damage formulas and tested out anointments, I was stuck on mayhem 2. Now, other than annoyances like anointed (for another thread), I can handle most game content fairly well on Moze. While my class build options are pretty limited, they still exist, but I didn’t know that those options were there until I really dug into it.

If the OP is getting 1 shotted in mayhem 1, they’re either taking on content their under geared for or not understanding how to avoid/counter certain threats. It’s not about whether the content is “easy” for everyone but whether people have learned to adapt to it.

To the OP: I’m not sure what class you play, but feel free to dm me if u want some tips. If you’re on PS4, I can look thru gear for some upper tier options to help you out. I don’t have a TON but might have a thing or two.

1 Like

Weapons only.

2 Likes

well sad. Then i suggest you get a quasar so that when deploying your zane, fractal frags procs and the quasar does hilarious things to the enemy, albeit, making them impossible to kill.

1 Like

Like dumping them off cliffs? :wink:

2 Likes

Mayhem mode kind of turned the game on its head in a bad way. It is very clear the system went though minimum testing just like OP levels. They checked if the stuff worked and then sent it on it’s marry way. Randy Pitchford spent a ton of time before BL3 was ever announced talking about how they wanted to manage there fans expectations, then he used the phrase " the most polish we have ever gotten on a Borderlands game" that quote taken our of context was what destroyed any reasonable expectations for this game.

When most of us hear the world “polish” in 2019 we think, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, Smash Ultimate, Spider-Man, Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey. There is a president that has been set by the outstanding work from some developers in the past 3 years. Borderlands 3 is a good game, just not finished.

Anyone who was a member of the ongoing Battleborn community can tell you this is fairly close to how Its post launch content went. The game was fine at launch but the more work the did on the game the worse the bugs and glitches got.
I hope they stop and spend some time seriously considering what side of the industry GBX wants to be on. The fix it as we go side, or the Do it right the first time side.

8 Likes

I was playing with a friend who was using a Quasar on Zane. We almost got stuck on the quest leading to Sanctuary where Tannis is examining the map while CoV attack because he somehow sucked some of the enemies inside her shack. And there I had been lamenting how weak the singularity effect on Amara’s augment was by comparison.

3 Likes

i gave up on m4. then i was naive and i went for m1 i thought okay i can do on that lvl but its still stupid strong. what i think is missing form bl3 the m ayhem lvl weapons and maybe shileds? grenades like in bl2? doenst make sense really after bl2 that bl3 only got lvl 50 weapons only.

1 Like

I have the same feeling as you do 100% . Last weekend I tried for the first time solo this Maliwan takedown Mayhem 1, it took me two hours to finish the end (very lucky). In the final boss I was dying under one minutes, and I had to go far back, this depressed me so much that I quit the game. I have a lot of top weapons and gear in this game. Today I though I play Mayhem 0 mode, but no, I died befor second part end.

This Maliwan Takedown is clearly designed for pro gamers (24/7). These pro players play Maliwan Takedow under 8 minutes. I’m not a new player in this game series, I’ve been playing Borderlands 2 over 3000 hours, so I have experience how this game mechanics works. I do not want to use glitch tms.

4 Likes

ive got all characters on lvl 50 went through almost all quests, also ive been trying many many builds in game. some work with my play style some not. over all i can say bl 3 is hard game. before new patch and m4 was boring easy then now is just shooting mobs for bloody ages to get 1 kill and when you do solo play its kinda hard. i got it game is still under process but i lost all my mood for the game as its annoying asf.

2 Likes

sometimes my zane buddy will equip this on her clone for shenanigans. It can even fling anointed a hundred yards up. You cant shoot them, and they arent hurt by the landing, but it’s satisfying to watch anyhow.

dude we think same. and i really pissed of with Youtube rewiewers aloso cos when they relesing videos make you feel like a potato… 1000000% all of them goes with dmg glitch cos no fken way to kill a mob 2 shot in m3,m4… so basically if all of them use glitch to make themself in videos super pro then the game is obviously HARD.

2 Likes