Type: Melee, fire, and survival
Level of build: 72
Your main loadout will want to be as follows:
– Hellfire, alternatively Good Touch if you wish to Moxxify the loadout
– Fire RokSalt, alternatively Heartbreaker for Moxxification
– Fire Ruby, or any purple-rarity Maliwan or Hyperion pistol
– Either Rough Rider or FotF, with the lowest regen speed, delay, and capacity and highest blast radius and damage
– Health, melee, or fire damage/chance relic
– Legendary Torch or Legendary Psycho mod
Burning through flesh like no one’s business, burning through shields and armor slightly less so. Regenerating and tanking health faster than they can dish out. If things go sideways, plan B is Release the Beast. With a lot of stacks in Elation and EtP you run through ammo pretty fast, so have some ammo regen handy. Really heavy shields, e.g. guardians, may pose a threat, but the melee makes swift work of it.
I personally can’t get to 72, sadly. I’m stuck at the 61 level cap, since the only DLC I have are from the GotY. But, if I could, this is how I’d build it.