I can't beleive you guys are not reading about this. Battleborn related

(Penguin connoisseur.) #44

Kelvin getting it from Toby.

This made me laugh SO f*cking hard, haha! What in God’s name made you think to pair THOSE two?! Ah… I’m crying from laughing over here.

Also, i fully agree on the “internet is full of every kink imaginable” part, and while i REALLY hope that the Internet doesn’t get ideas from the above-qouted line, i grudgingly accept others’ rights to create such a personally disturbing scenario.

(Double D) #45

Cringe

(Over Lord01) #46

Blow over maybe, but the memory of it will linger for quite sometime believe me. Remember Pax? Alot of people still remember it till this day along with the aliens fiasko. Sure it will go away but the damage has been done to a degree that people will remember regardless.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #47

Nobody cares about the PAX thing anymore. Oh no, they did a skit that wasn’t funny, the horror!

At this point you’re just trying to stir up negative feelings man, no matter what the 70 denials and “I’m just the messengers” in your OP say.

(Now With Extra Ordinary) #48

Doesn’t bother me that much and actually find it funny somewhat, hope they put a mission in BL3 with someone trying to up their sales with some pron… Lol

(Berserker) #49

That is…

I don’t know how someone could be mad about this.

(Is this thing on?) #50

Well, they have all those magazines that Scooter and Censorbot want you to collect. And claptrap has his softpron pin-ups. So your suggestion really isn’t too much of a stretch at this point.

(Over Lord01) #52

I guess ill drop this before the crowd on here like a few begin to make the gallows for me and lead me up the gang plank.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #53

My original two replies were condemning it. I thought it was a dumb thing to do. Between this and the ridiculously long Pre-Sequel DLC thread, I think it’s obvious who has the bias here.

But let’s leave it at that, at the risk of drawing the ire of the Mods.

Lol that was my reply to an ingame friend when she asked “what is your thought on this uprising pitchford news.”

(Ambra's Arbiter) #55

While you’re not wrong, I just found the combination of these to be somewhat hilarious

I am afraid. I am very afraid

Why did I come back to this mind’s-eye-scathing thread? Eh, interesting read I suppose

(Over Lord01) #56

I don’t have bias on anything bud. It was news and i was just posting it. That was all.

(Penaeus Monodon) #57

Old thread. Ninja edit.