I can't believe they nerfed...Anointed enemies?!?!

Why does gearbox keep nerfing everything we hate??? First they came after our guns and now they are coming after our enemies??? What will they nerf next, the explosion time of enemy rocket launchers, which would allow the player to actually see things easier??? When does all of this nonsense stop. If anything they need to buff our guns AND buff the anointed enemies so that they are immune to ALL damage.

Like if you agree
1 like = 1 anointed militant never leaving their invulnerability phase :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Funny you should say that…

7 Likes

Finally! We spoke, and they have listened!

1 Like

It’s like they were reading my mind or something! What’s next? Wotan the invincible NOT actually being invincible…smh my head :rage:

I just hope it can be done on single player, without ridiculously broken builds.

You hate your guns?

Yeah, always nerfs and never buffing. In 2 they even buffed voracidous, freaking vora got 2x of health and anointeds got nerfed. Smh
:wink:

2 Likes

No, I hate it when the enemies aren’t strong enough to one shot me constantly and when my bullets can actually kill them. It is unfair for me to be able to kill thousands of enemies without even thinking when they are putting in their blood sweat and tears into killing me and can’t do it

3 Likes

We need radical reform right now! If by next patch, enemies can’t kill me with their minds,I will be up in arms and will promptly post a strong thread about my distaste for this game and then continue to play it!

6 Likes

yall complain to much

3 Likes

too*

7 Likes

Not a typo - ‘much’ is the dude at the desk in the complaints department.

You know, as in ‘much complaints’

(Can we not do grammar wars here? T’would be appreciated!)
8 Likes

Boy, do I have a thing or two to say to that guy… I must make a complaint to Much Complaints who works in the complaint department. Where can I locate this man who was named after his vocation?

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was irony and hes actually happy about the changes, not fully sure tho.

4 Likes

Tbh cryo acts similar to corrosive and breaks armor rather well so it makes sense for it to work against annointed enemies.

2 Likes

yes no more nerfs!. first they do rampager, killavolt, graveward health, then billy the anointed, who else. smh

tagging @much

:wink:

2 Likes

Clearly this is the fun police. Thanks for the OP. Never touching this game again…until I get home

5 Likes

In the words of Ugluk from LotR:TT, “Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys!”

5 Likes

I’ve always loved Ugluk. Great sense of humor. Keeping his team’s head on their shoulder-------oh…

4 Likes
  • yes
1 Like