I can't believe they nerfed...Anointed enemies?!?!

It’s bad enough they recently nerfed the mayhem modifiers now annointed enemies too!? Just wow.

2 Likes

If they dare nerf the militant’s 5 minute invulnerability phase, I will be forced to buy 100 copies of the game and burn them in protest and post it to YouTube.

4 Likes

As a Zane Cold main I was not too upset. Lol.

But for when I play Fl4k I will be disappointed.

1 Like

Lol exactly. I play mostly as Fl4k though Fl4k and Moze are 50. Amara is 39 and Zane is 12.

However the friend I play with most is a Cryo Zane. So he always rages and whines against Annointeds while my I do all the actual Annointed slaughtering. Now he will actually be able to do something.

That will be annoying in itself as he is one of those dillusional players that exists in all co-op/multiplayer games. You know the guy who only did like 5% of the damage (if that) but since he did even a little bit of damage he continuously brags about his skill snd how he killed all those difficult enemies by himself. Nice enough guy most of the time just dillusional and seems to require the “perceived” win to feel good.

So usually I stay quiet and let him have it. However he got so annoying with it in ME Andromeda once because he was in first place, that the next match I switched to a solo-specced character. Then I focused strictly on killing and self survival and never helped the team. He was so pissed when it ended with gim last (and 20 thousand points bwhind number 3) because all four of us were in voice chat and once the other two realized I was completely ignoring the team to prove a point, they followed suit. Needless to say I was first second like 1 thousand behind me, third like 6 thousand, with braggart like I said 20 thousand behind 3.

He got that point and I simply remind him of it when he gets too annoying which is usually enough for him to reel in his EGO, without me having to do a repeat performance.

1 Like

The nerf to SS mini-map is awful. Can’t see anything except legendaries.

1 Like

they nurfed anointed into the ground!!!111!!!11!1 game is UNPLaYAblE1! Randy Pitchord ruined appolo 13, now its anointed turn… Gearbox cleary dont know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Great… Now they have RUINED it for EVERYONE…
Clearly anointed enemies needed a substantial buff and more immunity. And the fire rate of rocket spamming badasses needed to be greatly increased…
Where is Gearbox getting this input from?
It’s not like that there has been 100s of posts complaining about this stuff…

2 Likes

What they really need to do is give Anointed Militants rocket launchers with infinite ammo and multiple elements in each shot.

2 Likes

Well they beefed up Haunt but I have yet to get any legendary drops from him since the drop-rate was supposedly increased. So he’s twice as tough now and just as tightfisted. So, not everything I hate has been nerfed.

Yeah, yeah, before someone comes along to say how they can still 1-shot him, that’s another problem. Making him more difficult now means those of us still working through the story are at a disadvantage. I wasn’t sure I’d have time to complete all of the challenges before they made him tougher.

1 Like

IKR? I need that 5 minute invulnerability phase to make snacks, watch TV, kill vulnerable mobs in Borderlands 2 etc…

2 Likes