I can't copy and paste shift codes?

I thought I could…but not now. Does this work for others?

I’m on PC…and yeah, a recent patch (probably the SHIFT required patch) killed copy/paste for me.

1 Like

Thanks! I found the “shift” web page and redeemed there.

1 Like

Make sure when you paste that the copy didn’t pick up any stray space characters - I’ve had that happen on the SHIFT site before now, with a leading space throwing off the input field.

1 Like

thanks!

I’ll be sure in the future, thanks.

I think I was careful and it was an issue anyway, but I can’t say that with any real assurance.

I hope they do a quick test or two, and then my lack of sureness will become irrelevant.

1 Like

Just worked for me (Firefox -> shift website) fine, although I seem to be having trouble signing in on console right now…

1 Like

It’s not the Shift-site that is the problem - I have always been able to copy the Shift-code from wherever, and then paste it into the Shift-section, inside the game client; that is no longer possible.
I don’t know if you are “just” a moderator, or if you are able to give feedback from the users to the developers, but I would very much appreciate being able to paste the codes directly into the game client, instead of having to log into the Shift homepage, or wherever… :slight_smile:
Regards
Rasmus

3 Likes

Just a moderator. I’d suggest filing a bug report if the in-game issue is a problem - use the link provided in the pinned post in any of the tech support sections.

Great - thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly the issue I have.

1 Like