I didn't receive the Xmas gift AR

Not on any character on in any back pack or any mail box.

1 Like

Apparently you’ve been a naughty boy this year.

Same here. Redeemed code, not in mail box or backpack.

2 Likes

Also same here. Confirmed all three shift codes were accepted and shown on shift site. In-game mailbox had all three items shown( two echo skins and dazzle AR). I clicked each one and only the two echo skins were in the switch machine and no sign of the dazzle AR in any character’s inventory!!

2 Likes

Same here, shows redeemed on shift, accepted from mail and no juliet’s dazzle just skins. Checked all 4 characters’ backpacks, no gun.

2 Likes

I have the same issue as well. Code listed as redeemed but it is not in my mail or inventory and I only have one character.

2 Likes

There was a glitch where people would get dupes of the AR every time they logged into their game. Instead of just fixing the duping, they may have broken the code all together.

1 Like

Same issue. Redeemed code, double checked, no mail/inv. The other 4 worked. I’m glad they acknowledge that the real value is in the inventory cosmetics, love enhancing my inventory management sim experience.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. Also didn’t get my reward heads for Moze or Amara.

2 Likes

I also did not get my AR even though I redeemed the code and such, my psn is DontarJ

2 Likes

Me too. Put in code and nothing. The mail is gone. Can’t get fun anymore.

1 Like

FYI: logged into game last night and Dazzle AR was in-game mail with the annotation of one(1) redeemable. I then clicked the mail and the item was in my main’s inventory. Thank you GB

1 Like

Duplicate thread closed - and also resolved. Check your Email, folks!