I don’t get the nerf logic

Ion cannon nerf. 5s reload and 6 amp per shot!
Guys, I understand game balance but this makes no sense. While Moze is potentially less affected, the other classes are hardly hit for no reason.

If we calculate the damage output per full max standard magazine, it come low in the list. Yes, it does provide a burst of damage as you said. A burst. Is it a game changer on macro level? Not at all.

A 2 ammo per normal and 4 per annexed would make much more sense. But min 6? Why don’t make the nuke with 12. We shoot twice and die in pace!

This hotfix brings a lot of more than welcome changes. But this? This is far from any logic. Really!

I hope that you look a bit deeper into this. When all builds continuity reck anything, like it was with Lyuda, then maybe. Otherwise please focus on other game breaker issues than ION cannon that for most was the weapon to go for second wind rather than main load out!!

Good hotfix in general, disappointed by the artificially huge nerf of the ion cannon

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: RIP Ion Cannon it was fun while it lasted

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: RIP Ion Cannon it was fun while it lasted