I figured out the Web Slinger

Beat Scourge on M10 and got a Web Slinger, radiation variant. Now I have heard how bad this weapon is

But after some testing this gun does really well on

Mayhem off

Its not as strong as my M0 Soulrender but it can hold its own

2 Likes

Yea, im convinced they messed up the math on that one. Compared to the smog or globetrottr, that one seems to have dropped in non mayhem damage levels for some reason.

I think the slight damage is intentional. Because you can climb along walls with this weapon and if the damage were too strong you would kill yourself very quickly. At least that’s my assessment, unfortunately only GB can tell us more.

You can use it to wall walk…

I can’t tell if you’re joking or serious lol

1 Like

I’m serious. Use a lvl 57 m0 version. There is a video somewhere about it. ThiicFilA I think.

1 Like

Oh snap, I just watched it lol. That’s hilarious, gonna have to bring mine out of the bank lol

A developer told Ki11er Six to hold onto it on Twitter (it’s a public post), so I think it might be about to receive a substantial buff…

As soon as I drop one I’m gonna scan the whole game for walls to climb to find skips!
I think you can climb the “cube” where you have to drop in the first platform puzzle in the takedown to skip that section but I’m not sure…

1 Like

Well, looks like they went and buffed the damage on it lol

As you are right see the borderlands news on their main page, there are the changes of the new hotfix.

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This week’s hotfixes give a buff to the Webslinger weapon and address some grammatical errors. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

• Increased the damage and magazine size of the Webslinger assault rifle
  • Addressed various reported localization and grammatical errors throughout the game

Honestly, I hope it got a significant buff. The wall climbing thing is cool for a couple minutes but I’d rather use the gun as a gun lol

I got a mayhem 10 corrosive one the other day, hoping it gets a solid buff so I can use it on Scourge haha