I got an orange Torgue rifle lvl36 which is as good as a lvl44 gun

it’s called a Stabbing Kerblaster, I don’t even remember where exactly I got it from exactly actually I think maybe some morphed bug in Trundra Express.

But I’m getting lvl44 Torgue guns and they’re still doing less damage than this thing.

that’s because legendary weapons do more damage in most case

that means if you’re lucky enough to find one you can pretty much coast through the game for a good while

that’s pretty cool

well in the first two playthroughs, yes. not really in uvhm, only a select few things last more than a few levels there in my experience

1 Like

The KerBlaster is a fun gun to use! You can find more about it’s specific mechanism/gimmick here:

Basically, it shoots both a rocket AND a grenade at once.

2 Likes

[quote=“IceCat763, post:3, topic:1562955, full:true”]that means if you’re lucky enough to find one you can pretty much coast through the game for a good while[/quote]This expectation has led to more than one player being vexed by what are otherwise good weapons when their rarity doesn’t correlate to damage.

I find that the correlation between rarity and damage capability is pretty reliable up to purple rarity; orange and pearlescent weapons have way more variety between being weird for weirdness’ sake, and being higher in damage then their purple counterparts. If you get some orange or pearlescent thing and find that it can’t kill anything to save its life, ask about it (they’re very heavy in their various gimmicks, and we can explain how to get the most out of it).

Remember: the Cradle might be the worst piece of gear in the entire game, and it’s legendary rarity.

7 Likes