I had to initialize my PS4 is all my stuff and characters gone?

Tried to update warframe it completely made my ps4 freeze up/crash and I couldn’t rebuild database in safe mode and it wouldn’t update to version 3.15 which is what it kept asking with the 814mb file or the 263mb file neither worked.

So is all my stuff and characters gone on BL2 and the Pre-Sequel? I’m more upset about my little brothers stuff and characters on his account. I never boosted anything and had all legit weapons.

I would pray that the characters are saved online somewhere but that looks like it’s not the case…

If you have all your saves backed up somewhere e.g. The PS+ Save File Cloud, a USB drive etc. then you’ll be fine as you can just copy everything back to the Hard Drive and carry on as you were :smile: but if you don’t have any backups then you are screwed unfortunately :frowning:.

Does gearbox ever create characters for people at level when they lose everything like this?

Not that I know of but I don’t suppose there’s any harm in asking :slightly_smiling:.

1 Like

I don’t see how that would work, since your character is linked to your PSN ID / Xbox Live GT.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

So I take it that everything is gone then? :frowning: I looked at my cloud saves and saw nothing for borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel…I also went from 54 in Fallout 4 to 35 and I never boosted so yeah…You can imagine the time gone on that as well.

Do you have anything in the Cross-Save Cloud or on another console? If you have then there’s still a chance you can salvage something but if you don’t then unfortunately, you are going to have to start over completely from scratch :frowning:.

Well. There is something you can do for your borderlands characters. At least on the xbox side it worked for me at one point. But as for how, they don’t like us talking about that kind of stuff on here.

My bad, I didn’t explain myself properly. I was referring to having a save on the PS3 or Vita then using the Cross-Save Cloud to re-import it to the PS4 :slightly_smiling:.