I have been "Out of the Loop" since mid-October

My desktop computer (bought in 2013, with an up upgraded graphics card and motherboard replacement a few years ago) died.
I am a Linux-user (since 1995) and my “netinstall” disk wouldn’t work. So in January I bought a brand new computer with ONLY a 2TB SSD, no HDD, no disc drive, so I had to buy some more HDDs and a disc drive.

This new computer was fighting me like a {bad-word}, and in the past I ripped Windows out of my system, never even used Windows since 1995. It took me til April before I was successful in installing Linux. It has been a struggle, and though I have a PS4, I have used the PS4 to play Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 3, Borderlands the Pre Sequel, Tales from the Borderlands, and EVERY DLC available.

Thus, I am back.

PS: I have a “smart-phone” (Android). The “smart-phone” hates me, and I hate it right back. And when my computer was up and running, I uninstalled everything that my computer can do better! {which is everything}.

PPS: I am a 57 year-old man, I just spent $3,000 on dental work, and I generally play games and go for long {rectum} walks from 3 miles to 15 miles.

PPPS: I live in the frozen wasteland of North Dakota, because it has a {darn} good VA Hospital, as I generally have an appointment every 6 weeks.

How far out of the loop? Heard about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?

Yeah… I have been hearing about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands since before it was available. I haven’t bought it, and I don’t know if I ever will.

It does look interesting, but I really need to get my computer/Linux mojo back, since I had a stroke in 2011 and have some really bad memory loss.

Perhaps in a few months I may buy it, but I have only gotten to mayhem 4 before it is a bit too hard for me.

1 Like

You don’t have to play BL3 mayhem 10/11 at all if you don’t want to - just find a level that works for you and that you enjoy. Playing a video game doesn’t have be some sort of endurance marathon.

Same with TTWs equivalent Chaos levels - it’s not obligatory to try and match everyone else’s levels.

1 Like

Heh!

In one part of my mind, I agree with you. But, another part of me wants to get the highest possible Mayhem level, for no reason in particular.

Yeah, I am a {butt} head to myself. Call it either pride or willingly torturing myself!

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Chaos levels in TTW actually max out? So, might be a good time to start retraining your brain to not need to max everything!