I have loot, anyone want any?

I have a lot of extra loot, anyone who wants it can throw me a text on xb1. My gamertag is vighozt (cap I G and T) I’m gonna go to sleep now, but throw me a text if you want any. My characters are pretty stacked, but yea. Gn forums :smiley:

I know this is late, but are you still playing the game.
Me and my friend have a problem.

I am sorry for needing to ask this, but I desperately need a high level xbox players help. I have been playing Borderlands 2 for a while on Ps4, and I wanted to play it badly with my friend, who has never played it. He is on Xbox, so we bought the one dollar game pass deal and downloaded it. This means that we have three months to play it before game pass ends and we get locked out, so I need to get him to endgame fast for dlc and raid boss fighting. If any player could power level us, I would be really grateful, as it would only take a few hours to do. Like I said, you do not have to do this, but it would greatly improve his experience of the game as otherwise we would not have time to reach Endgame. I do not expect for there to be much dedicated Xbox BL2 players, but if there are any I hope that one of you can help.