I have many Moze Class Mods including Green Monster

If there is something specific you need in a class mod then ask. I also have two MIRV-Homing Shotgun in fire elements

I would love the green monster. What would you want for it?

SMG Shock MIRV-Homing
Shotgun Corrosive MIRV-Homing
Corrosive ION Cannon (damage x2)
or Blast Master CM with +1 Redistribution, +3 Pull the Holy Pin, +1 Vampyr

I’ll check when I’m off work.

Have you got a blast master with weapon or smg damage combined with splash damage

I’ll have to check after my inventory is full from Fabricator boss farming since the trip takes a while to get back to it after visiting my bank

I’ll let you know what Blast Masters I have if I have anything close to it

Yeah ok thanks

Got a corrosive tediore and a blast master with the numbers you want. Do you have an apply terror face puncher or a transformer with terror ammo regen?

I have none but only some weapon manufactor damage. Not sure if any of those are good enough

Going check my mule. Pretty sure I believe I don’t have though

I don’t have any from what I check on my mules

I’ll send you the items anyways. Add me: BluebearXIV

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it <3

I send a friend request over

How do,
Was looking for Blast Master class mod, may have something worth trading depending on whats wanted. (Have some of the new Golden Rule and Spiritual Driver mods for Amara for example.) Coyote33W on PSN not sure what system yall are on.

I do have couple of Blast Masters left. I’ll send an add but what I currently looking for

SMG: Homing MIRV Shock element
Epic grenade: Homing, MIRV, Mini MIRV, Bouncy
Elemental Projector Otto Idol
Recurring Hex with matching ASE of it element

Nice I know I am hunting that atlas grenade as well, I may just have the elemental Otto gotta look through my toons dont think I sent it to my old bank toon yet. Edit: on the epic I have 1. A Rain Jumping link Torg in corosive anointed with corosive 2. Non elemental large mirvtacular anoint w/cryo 3. Quasar anoint w/ incindiary I have garbage luck on Hex’s. Got a mirv homing shock elemental gun but its pistol not smg. OK back to looking through my stuff

I’ll make my way to Sanctuary to mail you BM Class Mod once you are ready

Well damn Didn’t find it I may have thrown that to a friend a few days ago sorry about that with any luck he simply didn’t throw it away like he does everything else important I send him sigh. Well I know I have this its close but not what you were looking for Just Ice spiker and knife drain Otto’s.
Also these grenades. on the epic I have 1. A Rain Jumping link Torg in corosive anointed with corosive 2. Non elemental large mirvtacular anoint w/cryo 3. Quasar anoint w/ incindiary I have garbage luck on Hex’s. Got a mirv homing shock elemental gun but its pistol not smg.

I’m gonna mail you a Blast Master though. It’s the effort that you are trying what counts to me. Let me make my way to Sanctuary to enter in my bank

Got a Safeguard and white elephant Elemental Projector if you want one of those.

No need. I’ll need Otto Idol for health on kills but I send Blast Master over as a gift. I appreciate everything