I have some things which could improve the Multiplayer function of Homeworld Remastered.
- Please add a chatbox function so you can chat with people to find people to play games with.
- Please add a list which shows which players are currently using the multiplayer, how many are in games and how many are sitting in the lobby.
- Please add a function to show if people are AFK for a said period of time in the said player list.
- Please add the ability to add people to friends in a type of friendlist function for easy access to finding friends for games who reside in the same region. i.e Australia or America, etc…
- Also possibly add a function to see the average ping of a game in the main lobby screen.
- Maybe add a map builder program like the original games to create your own maps for multiplayer???
- Add a function to display what region people are playing from? Might make it easier to distinguish players instead of having to kick people for having high ping.
- On top of having a friendlist, add a block list to block disruptive people, or people who are rude.