I have the Vindicator grenade mod am looking for

As stated I actually have the Vindicator Ghast Call. I didn’t believe it existed for the longest time, but I have it.

I’m looking for non-Terror anointed

I’m looking for Infinity Pistols anointed with

300%Weapon Damage Phaseslam
250% Weapon Damage Phasegrasp
125% Damage to Badasses, etc.
When SNTNL is active gain 50% bonus Damage in cryo damage
While Gamma Burst is active gain 65% bonus damage as radiation damage

Also looking for any exceptional Gamma Burst is active gain 65% bonus damage as radiation damage

Also looking for Cloud Kills with any of the above anointments.
Also looking for a Cryo Faisor or Lucians Call with SNTNL is active gain 50% bonus Damage in cryo damage

If you have anything that matches the descriptions on my list please shoot me a friend request and mention what you have to trade in it.

PSN jorgeammo

1 Like

vindicator grenade mod ? first time I heard of that other variant of ghast I assume ?

Vindicator Ghast Call

curious in it for collection now though don’t think I got anything on your list

If anyone has any god rolled artifacts of class mods for FL4K I’d be interested in those too.

I got about 45 artifacts I think (all random) and quite few de4deye class mods with all nice perks apparently though only like 2 bounty hunter ones

though what are your preferences on perks, what type artefact etc as can dig through see what I got.

Looking for some combination of Vladof Critical Damage, Shotgun Damage, Pistol Damage, Vladof Fire rage, Shotgun Damage, Weapon Damage, Splash Damage.

Looking for an elemental projector, or atom Balm victory rush with with Rad Damage, Rad Efficiency, Area of Effect, gun damage, Splash Damage, Grenade Damage, Magazine size.

I know for fact I got de4deye mod with pistol damage, shotgun damge and handling I think (have to check other de4deye mods, got few elemental projectors though I know I got victory rush one with mag perk for sure

add me on psn , silentrabbit003 and I see if I can sort you out with de4deye (for mobbing), bounty hunter for bosses , and then as I know I only got the one elemental projector victory rush with mag perk (need to check other 2 perks it has), as I use static charge instead on my fl4k since it also has cooldown on top which I like

Okay go ahead and add me. I won’t be available for another 2 hours though.

1 Like

yeah give me time to sort out stuff for you, as can possibly let you pick yourself on setup you want if I lay multiple each out of each item :stuck_out_tongue: