I just can't anymore

I am just tired. we all know what Gearbox have done to the endgame so i won’t even talk about that. I took a break for about 3 weeks and just started a new character because the game is at least fun while leveling. I even enjoy the story. So i start a new Amara, 2 hours in, constant frame drops and 2 crashes. Gearbox for ■■■■■ sake, this is just depressing at this point. You are unable to make a functioning product for people who spent money on it. You managed to ruin one of the best franchises ever and i sure as hell won’t be buying anything from you anymore ( i know, one consumer who already bought the game is whining doesn’t mean ■■■■ but those numbers will increase and BL will be left in the dust, which is sad).

3 Likes

Welcome to the club lol. Game crashes and the frame rate drops are the main issue with this game. Should have been the first thing they fixed(hell the game shouldn’t have even been released until they got it straightened out)

Gearbox got my money for the last time.

3 Likes

I was in the club for a long time, even supporting them and defending some of their stupid mistakes by saying they will fix it, just give them time. This thing has been out for almost a year and it’s getting worse. I just saw an interview for DLC3 and they are showing it and talking about new content while the game in completely unplayable, they are just ■■■■■■■ ignoring everything.

1 Like

Fun fact. This is only the second game to crash for me on a console. First one was destiny 2.

1 Like

I am on PS4. It rarely crashes. Frame drops do happen when too many enemies or using certain weapon like Recursion.

2 Likes

It’s weird that people have such different experiences with the same hardware. I had quite a few crashes on the base PS4 until the big October patch (the one that brought us Mayhem 4, it was October, or wasn’t it?), the start of the game’s life cycle was rough. But since then I had exactly 3 crashes, 2 during the Cartels event and 1 where I worked for the game to crash. I literally had to farm masses of enemies in DLC1 for half an hour while having the Lootsplosion modifier active to crash my game from the amount of loot on the ground.

game runs horribly on a lot of nvidia card while lower end amd crads run it super smooth

1 Like

There are existing threads discussing technical issues. We don’t need another. Thanks.