I just found a unicorn

1 Like

@StumpyJoeChilds I love the Shredifier, but why is this a “unicorn?”

Thought it was a buttstallion grenade in the wild.

Tbh, i hate that consecutive hit bonus on guns.

I wouldn’t called that unicorn but nice.

Why? It’s one of the best anointments.

1 Like

nice rolls, no idea if it is max but it is certainly high

1 Like

Obviously I’m playing a little loose with the term but you don’t see many double-spinners, never mind with ‘consecutive’? It’ll be lackluster on its own but loads of fun with Mindsweeper.

2 Likes

I found a double-barrel (Super) Shredifier in cryo with radiation ASE for my Zane a while back and a double-barrel radiation one with CH for my Moze. They both destroy all on Zane and Moze respectively. You are right, it is a really cool weapon. It lacks the base damage necessary for Fl4k and Amara though IMO.

It’s been a few weeks since I used it, but IIRC the Super Shredifier (double barrel prefix) does not suffer the Bipod mode movement penalty like most other Vladofs. At least I think that’s the way it works off memory, I might be wrong there though.

Also, insert mandatory “Shredifier go BRRRRRRRRR!” joke here LOL. And @GrzesPL, @G1R, as @GrzesPL said, the CH anoint is one of the very best in the game. It has worked really well for me on all characters except Fl4k in my testing, and I believe it is one of the best anointments I have found for Moze. Any characters that don’t have easy access to ASEs, which these days is pretty much only Moze, can really benefit from the CH anoint. All you have to be doing is any kind of fairly constant DOT damage (which Moze applies with FITSD) and it builds up your CH stacks noticeably quickly. CH is my anoint of choice for all my Mindsweeper builds.

2 Likes

Nice. Super shredifiers are rare enough but that annointment to go along with it is definitely a unicorn. Congrats.

1 Like

I have it on a corrosive Boogeyman and i just don’t like it in situations where the enemies are constantly rolling or moving around. I lose the bonus, but at least the boogeyman stays

The bonus is lost when you don’t do damage for about one second. Type of dmg doesn’t matter, it can be DoT, shooting, grenade, even self damage counts.

I wasn’t expecting this level of performance…

1 Like