I just lost the progress in 1 character

I just lost 3 or more hours of progress in one of my characters I was already lvl 14 and on to the next planet, now that I log back in am lvl 4 what can I e
Dl to fix and get back the progress I lost.

for 20 hours i’ve run Borderlands3 on a nice computer and it never crashes.

i’ve run it for 10 hours on a potato that cost $1200 5 years ago. it has crashed 2 times.

Each time it saved my character wihin 4 minutes of the crash and the cloud save system noted a contradiction between the save time of the local file on my hard drive and the save time of the cloud file character. So I chose the local file on my hard drive and lost about 1 minute worth of playing time for each of my 2 crashes.

Its an nnoying PITA, but i realize i’m playing the game on a really weak computer. its a PITA that i’ve lost a few minutes of game play… but… meh… OH Well.

Borderlands 3’s tech problems move the game from a 9.5 to a 9.3 out of 10 for me. If the tech problems get worse I’ll adjust my score accordingly.

So far, its a 9.3/10 game for me and Tyreen Calypso is way, way better than many many loud mouth keyboard warriors are saying. Tyreen Calypso is much better than Commandante Steele so far.

I just had the same problem. I’m not quite sure how to fix it either but I’ve put in a support ticket on 2k’s forum. It’s taking forever and i need to find a quicker option. I’m incredibly frustrated.