I know there was patch and some good stuff was addressed but

I like a lot of the changes implemented in the patch when it came to fixing fl4ks pets, making eridium useful, and allowing us to get legendaries in vending machines. But I saw in one of the last few hot fixes that we have been taking a lot more damage due to the enemies now having mayhem weapons. Which I’m fine with but it makes vehicles useless now. They die waaaay to quick and need a buff to their armor pools and need a damage buff as well it’s literally annoying playing the dlc areas now with the buffed enemies bc you have to walk everywhere bc they destroy your vehicle in 2 secs… please address this soon.

2 Likes

Yeah, just did a mission in GLT where I had to run over bandits. Had to respawn the technical about 15 times. Also, it’s like every cryo bullet shot at me instantly freezes the vehicle.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the mission really made it unbearable for me… I was like how tf am I supposed to complete this when they can one tap my vehicle?

Drop down to M0 for that one mission, and/or whittle their health down first before trying to ram.

1 Like

I don’t like the M0 solution because I’ll have to reroll for the modifiers I like. I did whittle their health but it only made it somewhat easier as cryo bullets still froze the technical instantly.

It wasn’t impossible, just frustrating

2 Likes

I feel the same way it feels so unintuitive… I’m trying to do the seventh sense mission and it’s borderline impossible bc it’s before the seventh sense legendary version so enemies are mad tanky and you can’t use other weapons on the ghosts or even action skills or nades? Like they made the mode impossible for some parts of the game to even play on… and for you to have to make the adjustments for them is very annoying.

Yeah. It’s kind of annoying but another thing is: Just don’t ever use the technical on Mayhem. Sure, it technically has the highest ramming damage but you are honestly gonna fare much better with a Cyclone (faster, much smaller hitbox). Wittle their health down from afar with the machine guns, then run them over when they only have a sliver of health left, that’s how I did that mission.

Your modifiers for M10 should stay the same if you drop to a lower level and then go back. At least it did for me when I completed that mission.

1 Like

Vehicles needed extra toughness scaled as mayhem goes up.

We can certainly bypass the issues for the moment, but it’s not optimal.

1 Like

This still doesn’t help that much. I was farming for some of the vehicle parts I’ve missed the other day and turned Mayhem off completely. I still couldn’t get away in a vehicle without it blowing up to save my life.

1 Like

The modifiers won’t change unless you reroll at M0. When you go back to 10 or whatever, they will be the same. And on that seventh sense mission, I was able to blast the ghosts with other weapons, you just can’t see them without looking at the minimap. Auto Bear also had no issue targeting them, so I’d imagine the clone and pets would also do just as well.

I’ve beaten the mission before w fl4k b4 mayhem 2.0 easily but when I was using Amara with ties that bind I literally could not use anything but the 7th sense to kill enemies they are immune to all damage even if you are right infront of them and I was using a m10 flipper. I just had to eat the walk through the annoying maze again bc I had to just turn off mayhem. When I got back tho I killed them in 2 secs and had then put my modifiers on again bc I didn’t remember when I got my upgraded 7th sense and didn’t want it on a lesser one