I lost everything:-(

Ps4 console I was deleting a profile somebody developed .when I deleted and restart ps4 it showed I deleted my own profile. I opened bl2 and it said I had 342 bad ass points and lost my saved characters and weapons.so I renter my profile name an password and start up some games aw and bo3 saved my progress and guns these are digital download games.my bl2 is a game cd.can I get back my Salvador level72 and my Nisha level 44 and weapons for both?i am so sad I lost all this .been playing since the handsome collection was offered to ps4.i have a lot I mean a lot of hours in this game and I lost it all.any help would be so greatful if anybody could help.thanks

1 Like

So I started a new Salvador and it says I have no skill points and I am at level one.when I look at badass rank it says 38415 badass rank with 352 tokens.looking at screen now and it says bonus stats none and on the menu bar below for controller triangle disable bonus stat and x redeem token.if I press x will that sort out my tokens where they originally were and put it back to where I had it?do not want to press any unecessary buttons if I can get help to fix this.

1 Like

I’m console-illiterate and couldn’t say one way or the other… just posting to send my condolences on the apparent loss of your progress.

1 Like

Thanks.ok I opened presequel with Nisha and I have 4395 badassrank and 105 tokens.all challenges gone on both bl2 and presequel

1 Like

You could try submitting a support ticket to Gearbox just to see if they can do anything. Very sorry to hear about this. :frowning:

1 Like

Ok got it all back.thank goodness:-) it was in my online storage and I dowloaded it to my ps4 storage device.i am so happy:-)

1 Like

There you go. I was going to suggest you check the online (“cloud”) backups. The PS4 also has the advantage (which my X1 criminally lacks) of allowing you to export save files to a USB storage device. Use it! Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Hey @brian5.

So glad to see your issue resolved! I was going to suggest what you tried, right up until I saw that you had already done so.

I could close the thread for you, or I could leave it up to allow others to discuss similar issues.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

It’s fine to close it .thanks for the replies .great bunch of folks here.thanks brian

1 Like

Topic closed as per request of the author. Should anyone have any further issues of the sort, please open up a thread detailing them in the corresponding Tech Support section, as well as submitting a ticket here;

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

1 Like