I love chaos rumble

This, in my humble opinion, is the best thing GBX has done to BB thus far. I am having a blast playing chaos rumble. Just wanted to let you guys know that this queue type was a great idea to spice up matchmaking!

2 Likes

I’m on a ten win streak with my girlfriend. That never happens :slight_smile: so I agree. On the flip side, I hope I’m not ruining the game for anyone!

It’s enjoyable but the big problem on pc is that, with it right now it’s almost impossible to play something else than that. And I’m definitely not happy about it. you could even say that this phenomenon is ruining my fun with BB because I’m forced to play a mode that is purposely unbalanced even when I want to have a more serious game.

2 Likes

I agree with you in all ways in all things

Man, that’s really unfortunate! That’s like the opposite of my situation. XB1 doesn’t seem to have the issues that PC does. The only game I can’t ever find is in capture, which is fine because I find that game type dull anyway. I wish that all consoles/PC would be integrated for online play already. I mean it’s 2016!

1 Like

I’m liking it, but know that SOME premades will take it too seriously, choose the most OPd team composition, and ruin it like they did the casual Q. When Gearbox said it was for “a limited time”, i don’t think they even realized how true to the mark that statement was…

Still, i’m an optimist as much as i am a realist, and so i hope i’m a crappy oracle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah. We did an all Ernest which was op. We also did all Ghalts on overgrowth which was even more brutal for the enemy team. No surrenders either game though surprisingly enough

Right? It’s like the Twilight Zone; stompings have NEVER been at this level before (though i still get more intense and enjoyable matches in chaos rumble), yet no one is surrendering for the most part.

Someone please insert a gif of S&A’s “Blowing Your Mind” taunt, please!

1 Like

I used to love it too but now it is boring to me. I guess I am the competitive type of player and this chaos rumble is not that type of gameplay.

That’s probably the only smart way to save the pc side of this game (and doing it quick enough before even that becomes too late). However, to do that you need first to have Microsoft and Sony to agree. I would guess that it’s easier said than done.

1 Like