I need help making a shift gearbox account in borderlands 2

I use a mac, and in borderlands 2 when im trying to make a shiftcode account, it says enter the 25 digit code but i check my email and nothings there.

help?

1 Like

you need to make an account at https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/
That code it’s asking for is for a golden key code for loot.

1 Like

Since you’ve created an account here, you should already have a shift account which you can check by signing in on the link @Poisonedbite posted using the same user and password - note that you can also set it up to login using your steam credentials etc.

When you launch the game and follow these steps:

Otherwise, these instructions are for creating an account:

1 Like

No, when I was registering i put my email and a password for my account, then it said it sent a confirmation email with a code to sign in, but I only recieved one to confirm it on my browser, not a code to confirm it in borderlands 2.

1 Like

have you tried restarting bl2?

1 Like

When I press extras, I’m taken here:

1 Like

Yes I have, but nothing changes.

1 Like

Which is for golden keys. as i said. you are logged in.

1 Like

ok, what I’m trying to do is get my pokernight 2 rewards, and to do that i need to see the rewards screen.

1 Like

https://steamcommunity.com/app/234710/discussions/0/648813728122118355

1 Like

Sadly this discussion did not help. Thanks for trying tho!

1 Like

That screen says that you’re already signed in to SHiFT, so it looks like that’s taken care of already. There’s no confirmation code for account creation that you need to use within the game itself as far as I know.

That does seem to be a common issue. I’d suggest three things:

1. Grab some of the still valid SHiFT codes from here or here and try entering them, just to make sure your shift account is set up properly

2. Sign in to shift.gearboxsoftware.com and see what shows up under “Rewards”.

3. File a support ticket here including a screen shot of you unlock in poker night 2 and what you see in shift rewards and when you go into shift codes within the game

Hopefully the support staff will be able to help resolve things for you.

1 Like