I need some help. (PC Game)

Well, we finally got together: in my game, the door is open and we wandered past without issue, but in his game, the door is un-triggerable to open for both of us. I think he’s going to need someone at this point in the storyline to get him past that door.

1 Like

Hi Friend.
Look at this picture.
I am still locked in the door but the map is revealed at 100%.
I think i can complete the mission if we reach here. Look the red arrow.
we left the cooperative game in the middle of this map as revealed.
Can you help me at your time, when you can and when you want?

May be, reaching the Camera i can complete the objetive.

Sounds good.

Apparently the new content won’t download on its own unless I’m here to prompt it, so I have at least an hour before I can play. If you’re online when I get into the game, we’ll give it a spin. Otherwise we can try again in like, what, 12 hours? (I’m not sure what time it is there or what your schedule is).

1 Like

I have solved the problem.
I started going down to the last corner of the Map, on the other side of my locked door, a bridge was destroyed, and Typhoon started talking to me again about a secondary path to the camera. Finally, the lock door is now open and my game works fine again.
Thanks to infinity for your help friend.

1 Like

Oh cool! :+1:

1 Like

I wonder if this is the same for a lot of folks who seem to be stuck on this mission? It’s easy to miss the NPC dialogue in the heat of the moment, but they’re often the only clue to what the quest stage text on your HUD actually means. (Good example being the ‘Go to the garage’ one which has a bunch of people routinely heading to the wrong garage.)