I need survival tips :-(

But I have Luck Cannons. Do I need anything else?

Apparently not :stuck_out_tongue:

I am curious though as I have not tested Luck Cannon’s with the Lawbringer Com, (because after I got my first Luck Cannon from beating my first Eclipse/EOS I switched up my build quite a lot) :stuck_out_tongue:

My question is and I’m being completely serious and honestly just wanna know without testing for myself, how long does it take to kill Eclipse/EOS at lvl 70 with Luck Cannons using the Lawbringer Com?

Used Celestial while leveling, was awesome for a while. But I am really liking 11 in tombstone from crapshooter :smile: plus I don’t die no where near as much

Meh. I’ll play how I want. Like how I currently play Gaige with a no Anarchy build. You go enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing really wrong with the Lawbringer man, Its the best way to tank raid bosses as Nisha and laugh, just having some fun with you :stuck_out_tongue:

I really am curious though how longs it take to down that jerk with the LC’s and Lawbringer Com?

My guess is 6-8 minutes or so.

to each his own was always an awesome concept to me. What ever makes ya happy ya know :smile:

I don’t know. It felt like 10 minutes to me, but it was the second time I’ve ever fought him so it might have been faster. I do know that the Cel allows me to be a bit more reckless. I only went into FFLY twice during that fight, once from missile spam while I was in a bad spot, once because I ran out into the laser beam like a dork :P. So it was a vast time improvement from my first time with him (took 3 or 4 days to beat him).

Dastardly LC or Two Fer? And yes I know all about being reckless while fighting Eclipse/EOS, doesn’t matter my build/setup, I always rush that jerk head on, never see me hiding lol.

A question slightly off topic, is gaige fun to play? got all other bl2 chars to at lest 50 or higher. Never tried her.

Two-fer. I’d rather have Dastardly… or anything besides Two-fer for that matter… I probably took longer than 10 minutes because I cat-and-mouse the Eclipse part; aka “Showdown then run away like a p*ssy” :P.

For me, yes. However, I play as every character, so I try to find the best fun in them all. She might not fit how you play, never know until you try.

Also, DoT screams…

1 Like

Well Two Fer is definitely better dps, Dastardly would only be better if you were running out of ammo with the LC before Eclipse was dying.

Its ok though, I got my Lawbringer Com on and the highest DPS make-shift build for the LC’s with it I could muster. I’m going to go make a video real quick like for funzies :smile:

Last I heard (as in, when the gun was first discovered) I heard that the Two-fer messed with its money shot ability. So I just assumed that it would be the worst… On top of the fact that I don’t like the double accessory on pistols in BL2 and TPS…

Its not true, It doesn’t affect the Money Shot, you can shoot once, fire both those bullets and get two money shots, so its all good :smile:

I think I will probably start me a gaige later and check her out. Isn’t anarchy skill the one you can’t reload early or you loose it. I am a compulsive reloader after so much zero for osok and maya because you want a full mag for phaselock.

I use the dastardly for mobs and whip out twoFer for eos

Yes. It’s her main damage skill, and you need some pretty good gear to play UVHM with a no anarchy build. Or just get used to never having Anarchy in the first place :P. Discord will help with that. You could even make a Discord looping build if you wanted.

Doesn’t stop my dislike of the accessory, though :P.

[quote=“ACNAero, post:37, topic:377014, full:true”]

Yes. It’s her main damage skill, and you need some pretty good gear to play UVHM with a no anarchy build. Or just get used to never having Anarchy in the first place :P. Discord will help with that. You could even make a Discord looping build if you wanted.

will check it out. Thanks for info :smile: also finally have reason to bring out the twister again :smiley:

Bleh, It took me 5 minutes and 9 seconds. I’ll get the video up as soon as I can, be at least an hour to get it on YouTube though.

To clarify, the “bleh” is because I was hoping I was going to be able to do it under 5 min :smile:

And I’m sure I could do it under 5, but I was a bit distracted and on the phone the whole fight lol.

Don’t ever back down or hide from them bullies who shoot lasers and rockets at you!

Summary of what I disliked about Nisha.

PLAYER SKILL is not rewarded at all. CRAPPINESS is greatly encouraged.

You can give your controller to your 3 year old nephew, and s/he can play as effectively as yours