I Think It Would Be Awesome If We Could See The Challenges In A PvE or PvP Match Mid Game

I think it would be cool if there was a way to look at challenges in game (mainly lore challenges). Sometimes I wonder if I’m getting some of the lore challenges and since I cannot check it, it can sometimes be a pain. I also like to check my progress into other challenges, and it would be awesome to check it mid game.

5 Likes

Yes! Ive been recently doing lore challenges and it would be so much more convenient to be able to check my progress mid game/mission

Agreed, this would be a welcome change if you could go to the options menu or something and check on your lore challenge progress, like when I was doing Marquis to know how close I was to the 6000 bindle blast damage on a map.

Exactly! I never know how far I am into a lore challenge. I just started to play El Dragon, and getting those 1000 minion kills is a long grind, but I would love to check mid game to see how far along I am. I’ve done algorithm at least 11 times so far and I’m only a little past 350.

Yeah, this could be a good thing, on pve. On pvp is more likely ‘user discretion is advice’ because I already kill people that is reading their Helix in the middle of a fight (yeah, I know… :grin:), I don’t know what will happen if you already can see more things besides the score.