I was just farming Graveward on Mayhem 3 and

Suddenly, I couldn’t. lol It was like all of a sudden my gun wasn’t hurting him much, or perhaps my microgrenades stopped working… I must have farmed him 20 times just tonight, and then I couldn’t. Curious for any thoughts… Thanks in advance.

So i quit the game, restarted, and I can kill him again. It broke, temporarily!

Really bad mayhem modifiers?

1 Like

“My gun wasn’t hurting him much” sounds pretty normal to me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

lol… I use a flame hyperfocal something or other and am playing as Mose. Can usually kill him in under a minute. I also have a mod that drops micro grenades on him and have a 14% bonus to reload speed. If you’d like specifics on the gun or anything, I’ll check back tomorrow and post.

lmao… good one.

Recently tried that mod and wasn’t impressed. Wonder if the micro grenade damage is based on the level of the class mod…

1 Like

Theyre based on the amount of the bullet crit; on multiple pellet weapons they’re notably less powerful but proc more often (maggie is almost every shot, often 2/shot). Personally its my favorite com for her

1 Like

If you’re on Mayhem 3 then it’s entirely possible you just had a slew of modifiers working against you. If it was something like a combination bonus HP on enemies, reduced fire damage, reduced crit damage, or whatever else would be hurting your damage, then it can easily add up to feeling like you aren’t doing anything. Probably remember to check modifiers when running Mayhem 3.

1 Like

You know when you select a Mayhem 3 it shows the buffs and debuffs that are applied. For example:

srawvoknfyn31

Those buffs and debuffs change every time you reload the game. You’ve got to watch them, because sometimes the effects stack against you and suddenly the boss is a massive bullet sponge that takes 5 times the effort to kill.

2 Likes

I did NOT know that (that buffs debuffs change when game is reloaded). Thanks very much!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes