I was wrong! Who else was... thank you gearbox

Since mayhem 2.0 I ditched bl3 because it was an unplayable joke…

I bitched, moaned, cried and emo quit…

Was convinced that the game was ruined and gearbox where incapable idiots…

I was wrong… since the patch and bounty of blood ( I normally hate cowboy stuff its so unoriginal… yawn)

Its like a brand new game I even don’t mind the modifers which I still think should be optional.

I’m back to playing every second i can with a big smile on my face…

GOOD JOB and thank you gearbox for giving us our game back…

Keep up the good work and looking forward to new content (pls don’t nerf moze or Zane or any of the new guns thx love you)

If kreig is in dlc4 you are forever on Santa’s good list (santa my bff just fyi)

So was anyone else wrong, use this post to show thanks and huggs or is the game still broke in your opinion ?

5 Likes

Loving the game, they’re listening to the community, they’re constantly updating/changing things tor the better and adding good content paid/or free which is always a plus.
Definitely going in the right direction with the game.

Dire in need of more/unlimited bank space though and use for eridium aswell

2 Likes

dude , stop , youre not wrong , the game suppose to be good in the first place .

not being negative though

9 Likes

They just upped the bank space to 400, dont think my ps4 could handle much more lol,
I tend to fill it up then just sell half of it,

I like to change my build and guns constantly so it is handy to be able to keep a bunch of stuff.

I heard they where working on a new eridum vending machine im hoping it lets you change stats on an item ie more damage bigger magazine etc

Also could spend eridum to turn mayhem modifers off like 1k turns off a modifer for 24hours of gameplay or similar

inb4 “Addressed a reported concern that Action Skills were performing above expectations. Again.”

2 Likes

It’s only good if you have the season pass. Seeing dead, pearl, dlc weapons all behind a paywall. If you have the base game, your options are still limited. This means the game is still in a rough spot for many.

2 Likes

How could you possibly be wrong with game that’s been broken for months and all of a sudden playable, seriously. Still allot of issues with the game but looks like they might be trying.

2 Likes

This was the same in previous games!
Bl1 the best farming spots were in the general knoxx dlc
bl2: the sandhawk, the grog nozzle etc
TPS: glitched weapons

What is so different about bl3 that makes people want to moan about this? You could barely get to op8 in bl2 without dlc content and its hard to build for mh10 with the base game.

I’m not saying that you need to get dlc to play the game properly, i’m just pointing out that this is not exclusive to bl3.

1 Like

You can’t get to op without dlc.
Op is dlc IIRC.

There are still plenty of top tier gear in the base game.
The Cartel event had the most OP gear (some still are) and it was free.
All of the M6+ gear is all free…
Please stop with the paywall talk.
The one and only exception is Zane’s Seein Dead. It is unfortunate GBX went that route.

And TBH, the DLCs are priced pretty fair…

No offense, but you are wrong here. How many snipers are you running my friend? How about pistols? Maggie maybe a couple of others. Legendary shotties? Reflux, recursion, and . . .?

No pearl or old god shield to prop you up.

No stackbot. No seeing dead.

The game is being propped up by DLC weapons and gear.

3 Likes

Because after 10 years, we expect them to get it right.

4 Likes

Not a good argument. People shouldn’t be force to spend money on dlc to get an adequate amount of viable gear.

2 Likes

there is viable gear in the base game.
Builds are required for them but there are viable weapons.

Like enough to count on one hand. That’s not the arguement. Depth is.

1 Like

Can you tell me then what those are? I’m almost certain more are base game/free content than paid dlc.

1 Like

No you tell me. Aren’t you the one claiming the plethora of viable gear in the base game? Lets hear it then.

1 Like

O.P.Q. System
Freeman
NoPewPew
Yellowcake
Breath of the Dying
Star Helix
Kaoson
Sand Hawk
Brainstormer
Face-puncher
Reflux
King’s Call
Queen’s Call
Maggie
The Duc
Wagon Wheel
Wedding Invitation
Hellshock
Kill-o’-the-Wisp
Recursion
Cutsman
Kyb’s Worth
Tsunami
Firestorm
Krakatoa
Storm
S3RV-8OS-EXECUTE
Moonfire
Creamer
Hive
Nukem
Plaguebearer
Redline
The Lob
Tiggs’ Boom
Ogre
The Dictator
The Monarch
Sickle
Jericho

Please let me know if I missed any. These are o lyrics the ones I have been able to test.

As I said some of these require very specific builds or add to them.

O.P.Q. System YES
FREEMAN NO
NoPewPew DEPENDS ON ANOINT
Yellowcake. YES
Breath of the Dying NO
Star Helix NO
Kaoson YES
Sand Hawk YES, BUT LIMITED DUE TO AMMO
Brainstormer NO
Face-puncher YES
Reflux. YES
King’s Call. NO
Queen’s Call. NO
Maggie. YES
The Duc. NO
Wagon Wheel. PROBABLY ONLY ON AMARA
Wedding Invitation CANT AQUIRE ON CONSOLE AGAIN
Hellshock YES
Kill-o’-the-Wisp. NO
Recursion YES
Cutsman NO
Kyb’s Worth. NO
Tsunami. NO
Firestorm NO
Krakatoa. YES
Storm. NO
S3RV-8OS-EXECUTE. NO
Moonfire. YES
Creamer. NO
Hive. NO
Nukem. YES
Plaguebearer. YES
Redline. IDK
The Lob. YES
Tiggs’ Boom. NO
Ogre. HARD NO
The Dictator. NO
The Monarch. YES
Sickle. ONLY BOOM
Jericho. NO

So around 20 out of 250 (ballpark) legendaries?

How are those grenades treating you?

Only one viable pet?

3 Likes

Playing this game for many hours and not wanting to buy season pass is just silly. They are always more than worth it, and this game has probably the highest cost to enjoyment ratio of any game ever. I got Full deluxe version on sale for 50$ :wink:

2 Likes