I will buy this game

My gut is telling me that this game is going to be a success, it’s the very same feeling I had when I saw the first Borderlands trailer (with cartoony graphics) and I always thrust my guts when it comes to games.

So, Gearbox, don’t worry about the potential naysayers that will pop in the upcoming future, you guys are going to get a new successful franchise.

3 Likes

Here here

1 Like

I can feel it in the air, that this game is going to be promising!

In the future? They are already here. Overwatch players by the dozen are scoping the competition and feel a bit intimidated.

I’m surprised there isn’t more hype around this game. None of my friends have heard of it. You’d think anyone that loves Borderlands would be following this. I am definitely pre-ordering, and will keep trying to convince my friends to play. I think it will be easier once there are more gameplay videos and the beta is out. The new trailer was much better than the previous ones.

2 Likes

[quote=“mrbaum, post:5, topic:506204, full:true”]
I’m surprised there isn’t more hype around this game. None of my friends have heard of it.[/quote]
Two words: Steam page.

Same here, just joined the Forum actually for this game because I got pointed to it by a guy in another forum then went on YouTube to check out some gameplay and bam I am hyped now :smile:

3 Likes

The hype is Rising! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It seems like this is the kind of game people have to play to really understand.
I can’t wait for the beta

1 Like