I will miss the event. [Poll]

That is a good thing!

It was short and sweet. The progression, was able to complete in one day. (perfect)
I can hit it all on my characters(two) rather quick before event expires.
The gear was nice, but I do think rewards should anoint char specific that completes them. (I mean c’mon, I am lucky enough to have friends who save reload, I feel for those that don’t)

I will be looking forward to it again next year when it auto activates.

As much as I love killing Traunt/Haunt,… 25 times had me bored and was just doing it to complete it and this was pissing wife off(from the time it took).

This event was awesome progression wise and time wise, and although I will miss it, I am not sick of it.

What is yalls feedback on the length/progression:

• Too long
  • Too short
  • Just right

0 voters

4 Likes

A bit too short, both in terms of how long it’s going on and the content it offers.

4 Likes

I voted too short due to the ability to turn it off and the possibility of netting B|H loot.

5 Likes

I started a new vh during this event, it is perfect for gearing up a low level vh due to the hearts dropping decent gear. got a level 2 transformer from one of the first Golden hearts I popped. I’m happy with this event, plus it’s free, how can you not like that?

5 Likes

For me I only need one SMG and one Sniper to trade around,not going to try and chase anointments on Xbox & PS4 since it’s such a pain, so I’m good.
–RoA

1 Like

I feel like it could be longer, especially with the ability to turn it off if you want. Seems like Gearbox was a little gun shy about making it longer after all the bloody harvest complaints, which I would think the new ability to turn events on and off would answer that issue rather well. A week isn’t enough time for people who are really time limited to fully take advantage of farming the hearts… I am not sure why not have it go until the next patch on the 28th

6 Likes

I applaud you for recognizing those players who don’t have enough good friends for whatever reason. It does help to have nice friends.

3 Likes

Overall it has been a pretty awesome event. I would have liked to see it run for at least 2 weeks however. Shooting the hearts is great fun. Unfortunately I only have an Amara and Moze at 50 and up so I’ve only been able to get the gear for them.

I was farming this stuff on splitscreen and noticed that it does tend to weigh the anoints towards whichever character is hosting the co-op session. Also I was not able to get any anoints when trying with my lvl 30 Zane who doesn’t have access to Mayhem yet. Kinda hoping I can keep claiming these after Thursday so I can have a chance to get my Zane past normal mode. Need that 100% cryo anoint.

3 Likes

Given that we can now turn the events off, I don’t think it needs to end anytime soon. I really enjoyed it, and would be happy for it to last all month and let us turn it off if we get bored.
As I’ve said elsewhere, I’d have liked more content, but since it’s a limited time it felt like a good balance. And, since it’s free, can’t complain. Definitely a great event. =]

2 Likes

Gold heart farming is fun given that the other good loot farms were over the day the level cap went up. For what the event was it was just right. I voted too short as it felt like it needed a side quest or two, and a boss who you could farm and have the event weapons be in its M4 loot pool. I say that cause those who care to farm for them outside of the gifted ones are probably the same type to boss in M4.

2 Likes

Tad short, personally, but to be fair there wasn’t that much that you could do with this.

The ghost spawns was a little confusing and gave some expectation that terror annoints could be found again.

Personally I would’ve loved for the hearts to be currency towards a new boss (100 being the requirement to take it on)

On the Halloween event , yup the Haunt event was too onerous, only completed it with one char as a result.

2 Likes

Personally, i feel it was more of an update to just patch and add things that were necessary from the launch of the game, cutscene skips, and major bug fixes, etc. the level cap increase is nice, and i like that it was only by 3, however, the event is really short, had little good content (minus the wedding invitation) and honestly i was hardcore wishing for a raid boss or something that would be a grind-able boss For event specific loot, not as obnoxious to grind to get to the boss like Haunt, but, something.

1 Like

It is almost half perfect and half too short. Just wanting to see how long people think the event should have lasted?

• Two weeks total
  • Three weeks total
  • One month
  • Two months (bloody harvest lol)

0 voters

3 Likes

I share the same opinions as above about it being a little short with the event having an on/off toggle. 2 weeks would be a good length for an event like this. That way people with way less free time have a chance to participate.

4 Likes

I went ahead and did this with all my characters, from the lowest (now level 20) up. Fortunately, I have room either in the bank or on each character’s wall to stash the reward weapons.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the lowest character might not make it to level 53 before a further level cap increase, but I’m surprisingly ok with that - I’m basically covered either way.

4 Likes

Problem I ran into is I couldn’t get any anointed versions with my lower level characters. That and the anoints were weighted to the character I used to claim the rewards. So I haven’t been able to get any Zane or Fl4k anointed ones. Off to the trading forums I go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I enjoyed the event for what it was,couple skins a couple guns that everyone got in the first half hour of playing and then gold heart popping for the rest of the week while levelling up.

My only feedback would be to suggest making Poly. and Wedding Inv. drop every X amount of hearts popped after completing the event on a character, would have been nicer to farm them more efficiently than creating a new character or save state/ cloud save farming.

Other than that nothing negative to say about it, if they made it a week longer it couldnt hurt either.

3 Likes

Though I voted that it was just right, I agree with both of these things you mentioned. A little side mission would have been neat, even if it was just one.

But also a boss that dropped the weapons would have been awesome because it meant the people who wanted specific anointments didn’t have to exploit the save-farm aspect of the game.

3 Likes

I probably would prefer gun rewards be at the level of the character who claims them. Then it would be up to me whether I want to play with Wedding Invitation at L18 or L53.

There is something to be said about having cool guns while leveling, even if it makes playthrough quite easy.

3 Likes

If your on console you can make a mule account and run lvl 1 through the cistern. If you hit all the hearts you should get 100 within 1 run. Plus you can get a good amount of legendaries from the golden hearts and skulls. But for pc yea the best way is to duplicate a save file till you get it (which is way faster)

1 Like