I wish they can make a Swarmers Plush merchandise

I want one really XD

5 Likes

I would buy the ■■■■ outta pretty much any Battleborn merchandise just to support the game.

3 Likes

Actually I have this on my “Fanarts I need to craft”-list^^ Same for a Toby plush :heart:

At all, I wish there were more merchandise, I really would love actionfigures of Rath & Orendi!

3 Likes

You mean, like, a plush Swarmer that has a secret compartment that, when opened, has a bunch of tiny candy Swarmers inside?

5 Likes

I…I…LOVE THIS IDEA!!! plush-Pinata-Swarmers! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You heard the lady, Gearbox; @JoeKGBX, let the other devs know that we need more Battleborn Merchandise. If you hurry, it can be ready by Christmas.

Which reminds me… Santa-hat Orendi and Reindeer Attikus, please.

5 Likes

Omg yes that idea is the best please i will buy a tons of them

1 Like

Indeed!

GEARBOX! GIMME MOAR THANGS FOR WHICH TO TRANSACT UPON WITH YOUR COUNTENANCE! :smiley:

2 Likes

Goddamn it those things look so cuddly =D

What about a Sentry? Perhaps even a die-cast metal replica with articulated parts and little lights and functioning machine guns… okay now I’m just getting carried away. But a Sentry would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

We want Collectible Figures not small Big ones or plush i want too buy one really

2 Likes

I want a Power-Egg Alarm Clock. Ernest’s voice yelling at me to get up in the mornings might motivate me to get up. It’ll have a snooze button that will let out a loud explosion noise when pressed that will surely scare your ass awake.

I want a Giant Miko Fungus-Among-Us beanbag chair OR a Lava-Lamp-esque fungus night-light thingy.

I also had mentioned in a previous thread that I want a Pendles-inspired Hoodie. Kamas may or may not be included.

and uhhh…maybe an Alani Mug which somehow says “Thirsty? I hope you’re thirsty!” when you pick it up?

4 Likes

Omg best idea ever i want a aurox PLUSH

1 Like

I don’t know about a plushie but I’d sure like a Benedict statue.
Eyes go wide…

Oh… sh*t… BOOMSDAY PLUSHIE!!!
Yes…
Yes…
Yes…
Yes…
Yes…
Yes…
Yes…
Yes…
Oh Great Eagle, yes.

But first the Benedict statue.