After more than 10 days fighting with the problem, things are looking better. I enabled Intel Speed Shift on the BIOS, giving the cpu a better ramp on clock and taking the cpu control off the OS a bit, and one person from another forum in another game suggested me to unistall all gigabyte apps from my pc (my mobo is gigabyte and gpu also). So I uninstalled something called EasyTuningEngine, gigabytes app that runs in the background to set everything from fans, to termal state, OC and so on. Now I Get, all stuff on max about 200 fps in game.
Thanks everyone who replied here, I took all your advices and they helped my to test and find out that at the end, the problem was an manufacturer app.
So, to anyone who has a probem in Win 10 with a Gigabyte mobo, that is the thing. Take all their apps out of your OS.
See you people in the game !