Idea for the Gun Gun

What if they programmed it to spit out quest/ crew challenge rewards?

It would give the gun an actual purpose, as well as giving us a reason to use eridium. You can throw event gear in there as well. That way, we don’t have to dilute the drop pools.

4 Likes

Or let it spawn quest rewards from previous games like the Swordsplosion. :wink:

3 Likes

I got an idea of something we can do with a gun : sink load and fire 'till the empire reaps what they’ve sown. Shoot, shoot, shoot 'till their minds are open. Shoot, shoot 'till their eyes are closed. Push, push, push 'till we get some motion. Push, push 'till the bombs explode

2 Likes

The gun gun should have a firing mode (cost extra eridium) where it shoots out other gun guns that shoot out loot for 10 seconds

2 Likes

The gun gun should be able to down my friends like the Jericho so I can blast them while spamming up sanctuary with useless guns because they’re taking too long digging through their safe.

It’d make the eridium feel more useful. :joy:

1 Like

Gun gun a waste of time , effort, and a disappointment . I keep saying over and over there is so much of the game that is a waste , dinklebot, gun gun , bountys, modifiers and farming mini bosses so much of the game being wasted .

3 Likes

Make gun gun shoot guns that drop in zone you are in, ez day (dlc included)

1 Like

They’re planning to increase the chance for the gun gun to create legendaries.

In addition, you’ll have good reason to pull out the Eridian Fabricator, dust it off, and start shooting out weapons with your gun gun. We’re considering ways to increase the rate of Legendaries that the Eridian Fabricator can shoot out at the expense of more Eridium for each trigger pull.

1 Like

Increase the rate up from zero?

And how likely are the guns going to be anointed? I gave up trying after spending like 500 eridium during the story play-through.

1 Like

Your suggestion was pretty close to what came out in today’s update: not only does it have an improved chance to fire legendaries but:

Challenge reward items would be the logical next step, wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

That’s not how the programming works. Gbx has shown that they have the ability to add items to batches (or loot pools). This gun would function in the same manner.

I don’t have much faith in the anointments, though.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw that.