Idea for the next Takedown

Tiny Tina’s Takedown of Dragon’s Keep!

Overflowing with creativity, humour, fan favourite characters, unique weapons, creative bosses and all replayable as many times as we like.

It could be called The Dragon Takedown.

I think it’s fair for Gearbox not to want to make an entire second Dragon’s Keep DLC — and even if they did it would probably be compared to the first one — but this would be a way they could tap into one of the most popular parts of Borderlands ever created. They wouldn’t have to make a whole DLC from scratch and provided it was done well it would probably be automatically adored. Dedicated legendaries could be things like the Swordplosion and Magic Missile while the opportunities for bosses would be endless.

7 Likes

This is a fantastic idea IMO.

Dragons for the mid boss and some sorcery versions of Troy and Tryeen for the end boss.

1 Like

It came to me yesterday and the more I think about it, the more I love it. I think there’d also be enough breath in the idea to make it a substantial length so it’s really immersive. Plus, it would create a reason to put Boomtown back on the map.

1 Like

It should be B-Team exclusive IMO.

Tina talks Brick and Mordecai into playing Bunkers and Badasses again and we get about a 30 minute raid. There could be different versions of it as well depending on how the Initiative Roll goes. Assuming they can have enough time/funding to develop this.

2 Likes

For other bosses we could also have things like giants, trolls, krakens, a named orc… The possibilities are endless. We could have a swarm of orcs, waves and waves, followed by a huge, named one.

1 Like

Man, eff the Duke Of Orc lmao

1 Like

Yeah the roll for imitative could open up different routes through the raid and maybe on one path we’d get treants and a treant boss or another route could take us through orcs or spiders or sorcerors. So each time you play it would different and you would get different enemies in the same fashion as the Cartel area.

3 Likes

You know exactly what I was thinking with different versions based on the Initiative Roll! This isnt even a thing and I love it!

2 Likes

I know, right? It could be one of the coolest, most creative bits of Borderlands content in years.

1 Like

Nice idea!

But after Maliwan and Guardians, it is safe to say they will offer Children of the Vault enemies, or beasts (varkids…), or hyperion enemies?

Idk, but seems logic to me. But won’t say no to a surprise!

I love the initiative roll to start with :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, that would seem like a probable route for them, I’d certainly be interested by a creature Takedown (possibly led by Hammerlock/Wainwright), but this would be a total dream for me. Just dreaming about the music is exciting enough.

Hell yeah :grin:

1 Like

Creature takedown sounds good. Maybe with vermy as the final boss

2 Likes

I’m still looking for that Torgue Takedown.

1 Like

That’s the other one I’d love.

Tina Takedown >>> Torgue Takedown >>>>>>>> any other Takedown.

2 Likes

Yea I think creature takedown is next

Invincibles Takedown. Mission accepted and need to kill 5 or more invincible Raid Bosses across the Galaxy, they can spawn anywhere.

1 Like

We can dream no? We want Tina’s Takedown lol

In all reality I would expect creature or Dahl Takedown.

2 Likes

I just need casual.sword.splosion in mah life

2 Likes

Call it Drakedown :kissing_heart:

1 Like