So I have this developing idea about making the roles for characters a bit more distinct. It may give players a little more direction on what to choose in character selection and help diversify the team in pugs. This thread is going to start off weak but I’ll develop it in time. I’ll also need help with ideas if you can comment below.
- Small Global health regen to ally battleborn
- Damage Reduction at low health (People like attikus and Kelvin can use this)
- Damage increase at lower health
- Regen at low health
- Cooldown Reduction per Level
Increase crowd control duration
- Bonus damage to full health battleborn
- Chance to heal self when helping allies (Reyna is the only rescuer in the game)
- Chance for shield to jump to another ally
- minor Increase damage to single battleborn targets.
- turrets receive increase damage to nearby battleborn who hold this title
- Boost in stats the longer they are in an area
- Small Chance to avoid AOE damage
- Increase Damage Reduction By Enemy Battleborn
- Health Regen
- Cooldown Reduction Per Level
- Increase Critical Headshots
- Small chance to avoid damage in stealth
Toby holds this title.
Miko holds this title
So what do you guys think? its one of those funky ideas that may break or make the game. I see some good in it.