Ideas to fix some of mozes more questionable skills

Bear with me i couldn’t sleep and this was running through my head XD

First is Why can’t i carry all these grenades?! It’s Very questionable given how far it is into the DW tree so i had an Idea make it more useful Overall~

• 1 +1 Grenade, +3 Grenade launcher ammo IB +5% Splash damage
  • 2 +2 Grenade, +6 Grenade launcher ammo IB +10% Splash damage
  • 3 +3 Grenade, +9 Grenade launcher ammo IB +15% Splash damage

Not only would it boost her damage but it would give you a reason to use the Grenade launchers on IB more often :heart:

Next is Russian offensive It’s plain bad for where it is in the tree, my idea is to turn it into a 3 point skill and add bonus effects~

• 1 You can run and fire at the same time! +5% Sprint speed, +10% Gun damage while sprinting, 1.5% Hp per second while moving (applys to IB Passively)
  • 2 +10% Sprint speed, +20% Gun damage while sprinting, 3% Hp per second while moving
  • 3 +15% Sprint speed, +30% Gun damage while sprinting, 5% Hp per second while moving

(It should be noted IB Would regain armor and move faster passively but only get bonus damage if moving)

This would add Extra sustain, Gun damage and movement speed to moze which is much needed as almost everyone
seems to agree she is squishy and slow, not to mention Give IB another way to regain armor, Boost his damage and speed him up a bit~

• Forge should increase the Cooldown of IBs Miniguns and increase reload as well as effect your team in some way as a bonus~ (Maybe 2.5%?)

• Dokka bear should be replaced with a platform for up to 2 people~ While on it you can fire your own guns and use your action skills~ (Except moze for obvious reasons) while under the protection of IB~ (Similar to Sitting in the Very back of big cars)

Last is an odd one but it would help TONS~ Short fuse~

• Make it work and proc 100% of the Time in IB So all of his weapons have splash~ Then all of his weapons would heal him (You should still buff his weapons tho~ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
  • And make it so if moze or IB is using a splash weapon instead of splash add the extra Damage as Radiation~

What do you all think? am i sleep deprived or is it a good idea?

~♡

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moze Skill Tree Rework Idea