IF there was one more Battle born per faction

Who would they be?
I mean, there’s Empress Lenore, Nova, Dr. Fist, and the Observers.
Just a fun discussion. I know it probably won’t happen.

1 Like

Don’t care as long as it’s not another #*@&$^^ bird.

2 Likes

If they are going to make more characters, I would like to see a melee based healer. I can’t think of anything more fun

1 Like

I´d really love an insectoid character for the Eldrid. There were alot amazing concept arts with insect Battleborn, it´s sad none of them made it in the game :cry: Just look at them!

The redwinged moth-priestess in the middle is just gorgeous!

Secrectly I favor my fan-character Bug-Battleborn Tac :heart:

Btw @NatsumeRyu I know you´re superbusy with the badass Oscar Mike Cosplay, but I´m still dreaming about a Tac-3D model :two_hearts:

There were many cool fan-characters too, alot badass Ronin-characters and the UPR-honeybadger. Both ideas are pretty neat imo.
Here a topic with tons of amazing fanmade characters, I´d love to see faaar to much of them in the game xD

This one is one of my faves in regards of fanmade Battleborn, courtesy of @Rabid_Explosions - LLC-scientist riding a mecha-Velociraptor? Yes please!

PS: I hope the pictures are now functioning, something is fishy with my uploads today -.-

12 Likes

<3 I def haven’t forgotten, it’s just the more I look at him, the less I know where to start! lol
I may play with him a little bit this morning. I’ve been having trouble with my stream and could use a chill thing to work on while I keep testing whats up with my internet.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME AND BERG, PUKE?!

I’m sorry for being awful… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Cyborg Alani for LLC. Obviously.

1 Like

Nothing personal but I have PTSD from a dreadful pidgeon attack.

1 Like

Oh… Well, i’m sorry for getting mad then; pigeons are dicks… Pigeons AND gulls…

(Excited):
Anyways, i kinda hope the next Rogue is another Finisci! A FEMALE Finisci! Who’s into mechs…
A-And who digs low self-esteem… NOT THAT I’M LOOKING FOR A NEST-MATE!!

3 Likes

Either you upgraded Berg with a new forward-facing cannon, or you’re looking for a new nest-mate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Awwww… but I’m tired of havin’ friggin’ Toby and Ernest bein’ the only other Aviants on the team. I just want someone I can get along with… is that too much to ask?

1 Like

image Who would you suggest?

4 Likes

Don’t you mean “HOOT would you suggest?”

Embarrassed laughter.

3 Likes

You should be embarrassed, you get a time out.

2 Likes

AW SH*T!!!
AN OWL WOULD BE F**KING AWESOME!!!

Or… a flamethrower happy flamingo.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t ya’ll rather have a nice, big, juicy bug that could also be used for a snack?

2 Likes

Oh man, OH MAN…! PLEASE don’t tell Reyna my lame joke!

Eww, NO!! Got any fish? Preferably kippers…?

1 Like

Kippers for your flippers?

Sorry . . .

3 Likes

Eldrid- Boldur’s bear
Jennerit- Empress Lenore of course
LLC- Nova, we needs her
Rogue- Dredge from the currently ongoing lore story
UPR- some kind of military based healer, healnades anyone? I saw an idea of a female Mike named Echo pitched but now that we know there are no female Mikes that idea would have to be amended.

(Standing in corner):
Wanna join me in time-out…?

REYNA:
I said NO TALKIN’!

2 Likes