If you had a SHIFT key to instant unlock one character

Curious who people would choose. This is an easy pick for me: Ghalt. I haven’t actually played him yet, but he’s not an easy character to unlock and he looks like a lot of fun to play.

What’s your choice? Who would you instantly unlock when the game launches?

2 Likes

Deande maybe, she’s one of my alternate characters and her unlock doesn’t look too bad but I’d rather start with her if I could.

3 Likes

It took me about 2-4 ish days to unlock everyone with level grinding / playing the game in the Beta so I am not worried about it. That being said my main character (Mellka) is unlocked by a story mission that wasn’t in the beta so I mastered Marquis for S***s and Giggles wile I was waiting for her…

Yeah, I know. It’s just for fun.

Galilea, because she’s too much fun.

4 Likes

To be honest, I’d probably pick either Whiskey Foxtrot*, Mellka or Caldarius (or whatever his name is)… The rest I play can easily be unlocked.

*Since I enjoyed him the most, I doubt I would be counting my experience as I level up considering I’d be having too much fun to care :smiley:

1 Like

Mellka.

3 Likes

*Papa Shotgun. And yes, Ghalt

2 Likes

Boldur.

2 Likes

looks at user name. looks at character

Stumpies unite!

Baruk Khazad!

2 Likes

Montana.

3 Likes

Montana is available from the start

1 Like

Oh, I know. I would still use it on him.

4 Likes

Kelvin

I don’t want to grind out games as Thorn or Miko in the early, I just want to Sublimate and Chill.

I would have said ISIC, but unlocking characters from their own campaign levels is pretty satisfying. TBH ISIC was the only char available in that manner during the open beta < / 3

1 Like

Galilea.

I don’t wanna have to kill 800 minions to grab her.

1 Like

TWO Montanas? Madness…and awesomeness

2 Likes

I like this idea. GBX make it so!!

I’d unlock Ghalt, because he has one of the best counters against melee and that BI*CH Ambra. And he is awesome at picking out wounded enemy to finish off…like “where you going chump” > CHAIN PULL > SHOT GUN TO FACE… :smile:

1 Like

Wish I could play ISIC. IT’s the one case I’ve seen where the first person pov was a problem for me. The rotating wards immediately made me nauseous as hell and his dash was almost as bad.

Ghalt. I really want to try him out and didn’t get to do so in the Beta.

1 Like