If you have EPIC, is this true?

Saw on reddit a while back and wanted to see how many of people on EPIC think this is true?
I have steam but got it for PS4 first.

1 Like

It’s been on sale on Epic before too. Nothing to do with Steam vs. Epic. If it had been available on Steam on day 1, it would’ve been full price too.

2 Likes

Epic Games Launcher is miles away from Steam, even in this 6 months it didn’t have any improvements at all. (I need to run the Epic Games Launcher on Admin mode because if I don’t do that I get an error message when I open BL3).
I’ll still use Epic Games because I got the super deluxe version, and buying the super deluxe a second time it’s a lot of money for only 1 game. (But if they gave a special discount for EGS owners, I’ll buy it again wink wink Gearbox pls)

2 Likes

I have no personal attachment to steam, it just happened to be where I bought a few games before. I moved away from the steam controller due to it being moderately buggy and me getting good at mouse, so the only thing I cared about doesn’t even matter. Epic has done right by me so far, for the most part

2 Likes

Epic games store sucks and so does epic. That being said if steam had this first it would have been full price.

1 Like

Borderlands on twitter has mentioned it can be played across launchers. So you can play with friends on Epic and Steam. It uses the SHiFT system to match make.

1 Like

Just make sure you have the PC-only update released today installed before trying that!

2 Likes

I really don’t see the point in buying a game twice, but nothing against people who do that themselves.

I don’t really have an opinion on a launcher being used to launch a video game. For that purpose and that purpose only, all the game launchers I run fulfill that purpose. Some are arguably better than others, or look better, or do different things, but insofar as launching a game goes, they’re identical to me.

2 Likes