I'm a battleborn open beta tester and i think that Shayne and Aurox are to weak in the competitive multiplayer

I’M good when i played them more this post was just a first impression for a just started play of them and my internet isn’t the best. so stop saying they’re not my type. Shayne and Aurox may be to weak in the competitive multiplayer,NOT the campaign i’ve played around 10 or more competitive multiplayer games with Shayne and Aurox, and i lost a lot of one on one fights.and iv see other people’s kills vs deaths and there not that good. what do you think of them. i think they’re fine now. after the op characters are fixed.

There is already a post on the balancing of Shayne.from the Battleborn Open Beta section there is a section for each character if you select Shayne and Aurox you should see the discusison.

Got you moved. Thanks for the feedback!

You must not understand how to play as Shayne, because I have never had a game with less then 10 kills and more than 3 deaths with her…them?

the 2 kills and 12 deaths are not my score, there other people i’ve seen. I got better scores than that. but it is also about how little damage she can take compared to other characters i’ve played and there not even tanky characters.

Shayne has one of the highest starting shields in the game, when I play as her I’m almost always surprised if they do end up killing me. She has some serious damage output with her main attack (melee) her boomerang shouldn’t do as much damage because thats her secondary attack. She is more useful for close to mid-range combat from my experience.

1 Like

this is my Shayne and Aurox score results for 8 competitive multiplayer games.
just started using her.
lose. paradise(1) 3 kills and 7 deaths
lose. overgrowth(2) 0 kills and 4 deaths
lose. overgrowth(3) 7 kills and 5 deaths
lose. overgrowth(4) 1 kills and 3 deaths
win. overgrowth(5) 3 kills and 4 deaths
lose. overgrowth(6) 1 kills and 4 deaths
lose. paradise (7) 6 kills and 4 deaths
lose. overgrowth(8) 6 kills and 6 deaths
underpowered? yes or no. I think yes.

I would still have to disagree, in my experience playing as Shayne, I have never gone negative K/D getting 5 plus kills and only around 2-3 deaths if that. I think Shayne and Aurox is really good as of right now, do you miss often with Fetch? or do you take the skill that changes how fetch behaves like the stun instea of pulling in the targets? Also since she has fetch you shouldn’t need to chase players as soon as they start running away fetch/boomerang them.

@Psychichazard I still think this post needs moved it is showing as being in the general discussion although it should be in the shayne and aurox section. Not trying to harp, just love the organization of the forums.

Yeah, I guess so. Hold tight.

i do miss a lot, but if a person gets fetched, it’s not like he gets stunned for afuw seconds. he just gets pulled to me and then run around or away from me or he will kill me.

I could be wrong thinking that she isfine I just have had the exact opposite view on how strong Shayne is I think Shayne is pretty strong right now. She is one of my main characters if she gets buffed good if she doens’t it doesn’t really affect me i’ll still play as shayne. I just feel she is really good where she is at. I usually take the skills that increase her damage and my gear is to make her more of a tank, maybe try something like that out for her and see if you get better results?

ya ill try your advice the reason i think she needed buffing is that the 8 competitive multiplayer game that I played I lost all but one time. this is my Shayne and Aurox score results for 8 games.
just got unlocked her.
lose. paradise(1) 3 kills and 7 deaths
lose. overgrowth(2) 0 kills and 4 deaths
lose. overgrowth(3) 7 kills and 5 deaths
lose. overgrowth(4) 1 kills and 3 deaths
win. overgrowth(5) 3 kills and 4 deaths
lose. overgrowth(6) 1 kills and 4 deaths
lose. paradise (7) 6 kills and 4 deaths
lose. overgrowth(8) 6 kills and 6 deaths
underpowered? yes or no. I think yes.

I then played a different character for the first time and i won my first try.
in the closed beta i played phoebe and i’d win most of the games.
Did you ever see how good or bad she is at taking out minions?

With Shayne and Aurox I mostly focus on “jungling” and killing the other players who overextend into our territory. By “jungling” I mean taking out the mercenaries and breaking crystals. From my experience the melee characters are more used for defense and attacking as a team. I would consider Shayne a melee character becasue most of her skill revolve around that, she is pretty good at taking out the mercenaries but I haven’t really used her to take out minions unless its their large minion or the other teams mercenaries.

ya she is really great at taking out mercenaries. i go in and not even worry about losing to them. so that’s good. on the game i won i would go to one mercenary camp one by one and keep sending them out. and id keep getting shards and building trets and giant minions.to hellp out my team. i guess you’re right.

I think S&A are overpowered…A stealth attack character that has more base health than some of the defenders. With multiple CC abilities, and massive damage output, and incredible speed…

I play as Galilea a lot, and I have never been able to 1v1 Shayne down in a fair fight…never. Not even the couple of times I faced some really low level players using Shayne for what had to have been the first or second time. And Everyone is complaining about how OP Galilea is.

1 Like

I like S&A although she(they?) is/are very tricky to play as you have to pick out the other team one by one and run cause she can not do team fights at all unless you’re very quick on your feet and play chicken

not to be meen but when you sed incredible speed I almost choked. ya she is a pretty fast character. for a tanky character, but incredible speed is not quite right.

and is well known that op Galileas only weakness is S and O. so not very convincing . sorry.

When an OP tank can go toe to toe with an attacker and loose that fight (miserably) Because said attacker has much higher health, sheild, and damage output…than an OP character…that says a lot.

i don’t get what you meant by that what?