I'm finally on Ps4

It took a while, but I finally got a Ps4, and of course that means the Handsome Collection had to come with it ( I can’t not have my Borderlands). Got my characters from BL2 transferred over which thankfully saves me some farming (but I still have a ton of farming to do). As for TPS I didn’t bother transferring anything over because none of my characters were a high enough level to warrant it. Started a new Krieg in BL2, and started with Wilhelm in TPS. The grind continues…

6 Likes

Welcome aboard.:grinning:

2 Likes

:call_me_hand:

Handsome Collection could be greatest release on 4th gens! It’s just so amazing.

Also with PS4 you can now capture footage of yourself playing for upload here, playthroughs of circle of slaughter (bandit, creature or Hyperion) always are welcomed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats! There might be a reason to transfer low level TPS characters over: there was a time (years ago?) where, if you also had the original Borderlands, starting characters in TPS gave you 30 moonstones & starter Bullpup shotguns. Minor issue but getting a head start helps.

3 Likes

Yeah my bullpup, and masher are awaiting collection in the shift machine in Concordia. I’m waiting till I hit level 70 to grab them though. Was also able to grab those moonstones, and all the golden keys I got twice for some reason.

2 Likes

what is your PSN, i will add you in the community.

1 Like

iX_Grimm.

1 Like

you guys play with PS4 pad? Or xbox style pad?

A key reason I got xb1 over ps4 was the controller!

1 Like

Ps4 controller. :grin:

You mean there’s other controllers? :astonished:

1 Like

Normal Ps4 controller. I’ve always preferred Sony game systems to Microsoft game systems.

2 Likes

Hori makes an xbox style controller for Playstation, I had it for my ps3 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wasn’t bad I suppose

1 Like