"I'm floundering up here" trophy glitch

Hello all,

I am unable to unlock the “I’m floundering up here” trophy in the Borderlands 3 Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC. I was playing a co-op campaign in which I listened to the fish tell more than 25 different jokes in several locations throughout the planet. The trophy triggered for the other player but not for me. I then proceeded to play the campaign on my own in single-player mode from the beginning and still after more than 25 different jokes, the trophy did not unlock. Help me please!!

Did you listen to the jokes in dlc #3? I did it in my vault hunters room.

Yes I probably listened to over 200 jokes by now in both vault hunter’s room and in the open world. Trophy just does not trigger.

Hmm that’s weird.

Did you ever get an answer to this? My progress has been stuck at 48% for months. No matter how many jokes I listen to it does not move. Super frustrating.

1 Like

I am stuck at 8 percent. I have listened to more fish jokes than I can count!!!

Hey! After several back and forth emails with Gearbox, they wanted me to send them recordings of myself listening to jokes using both methods (in open world as well as in vault room). I did this and still no resolve. One day out of frustration I made a whole new character and used the fish in the Vault hunter’s room and after maybe about 5 jokes the trophy popped. I am still highly annoyed by that whole ordeal, but it’s worth a shot! Hope it works!

Hey! After several back and forth emails with Gearbox, they wanted me to send them recordings of myself listening to jokes using both methods (in open world as well as in vault room). I did this and still no resolve. One day out of frustration I made a whole new character and used the fish in the Vault hunter’s room and after maybe about 5 jokes the trophy popped. I am still highly annoyed by that whole ordeal, but it’s worth a shot! Hope it works!

2 Likes